Somebody want to stole my Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

firdaus325

Club Guest
As im being warded at hospital for a week, I park my UDM at the public parking lot. Some how when I released from hospital and get back to my car. Im shock, I feel somebody WANT TO STOLE my UDM.I found a lot of wiring at engine compartment ( most of them at the front of driver side) has been cut!!As a result now the wiring cut effect on my horn , my right signal n fog lighTI think the thief want to cut of my alarm wiring and try to stole my UDM like they do at Proton car.I think they was failed because it is not easy to try the tactic on UDM.But i have to pay the price too.........:102:

It is almost imposible to start the car without the transponder in the key.

As for the repair of the cut wires,
The only way is to reconnect the cables is to join them back one by one based on the colour code.

Use small heat shrink tube to give it a proper insulation.

I also have some parts stolen from my car when I park at Gleneagles Hospital in Ampang.

they open your bonnet cut the wiring or break your glass to get into the car to cut the wiring?

Oh! i'm feel sympathy that happened on you. Someone did the culprit thing while you're warded. Sorry to
hear that Bro.

So, how are you now, getting well oledy?

another ...XXXXXX XSSssss... happening....
:34:

why the alarm did not sound when the bonnet opened???
(must be the missing HOOD contact switch)
if you get the new latest alarm system with colour camera surviliance from me..
sure it will take some picture, and warn you.. during the break-in....

Thank all bro, I feel better now, next morning going to offshore AGAIN, what a boring december.. kerja tak abis2.

They dont open the bonet, they also not broken the glass, the thief try to do it by crack the front mud cover at the driver side.. and start cut the wire and try to stole it. i think he failed to start the engine and open the lock door. the thief i think try to treat my car like proton.. but he failed.. im lucky.. this Happened at Kuantan Hospital.. ( OTW from terengganu to kl but warded AT kUANTAN... )

sorrry to hear what happen to you and your udm bro, u must thank God because u got a bimmer! hehehe..bimmer is hard to be stolen and only pro's can do it....make sure u lodge a police report because it may help others members udm not to be stolen..take care and happy bimmering bro....

My sister got her Kenari driver side window smashed with a brick at University Malaya Medical Center multi-storey parking lot.
Petty thieves ... they only got a bag full of exercise books. My sister is a primary school teacher.

hi bro..
sorry to hear that...
the good news is they not manage to stole the car
the bad news is have to repair the wires.. plus it happened when you are warded also...
bad time on dec...
btw, u now at where? if u like i can help u solder back and heatshrink those wire..

anyway...
my car dun have the chip.. like other bmw does in their keys. :(
so this means.. my car is more likely to get stolen?
i park at public car park also.. :(

Top Bottom