Small Font Size Number Plate

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zaak

Club Guest
Wondering whether anyone knows whether can drive our car into Singapore if the car has small font size number plate ? Planning to drive down but don’t want trouble at causeway.

i don't see any problem driving with small font size there .... drove there before and never had any issue ...

I drive in my car everyday that uses the motorcycle sized font for my number plate...No issues !

If you are afraid, you can always revert back to stock fonts and go there and once you return just change it back to your small fonts. Just my 2 cents worth

casper909;791521 said:
If you are afraid, you can always revert back to stock fonts and go there and once you return just change it back to your small fonts. Just my 2 cents worth

the best answer of the day....hahaha. ..

Driving there tomorrow with my euro-style plates, with the blue D. hope no problem. Keeping the Singapore style plates in the boot just in case. :)

Drove down to SG & stayed there for few days driving around town with my Euro Style plates with D. No issue. Just remember 1 thing, DO NOT SPEED! They have plenty of cameras around. Drive safe! :)

Used to drive around like a boss with the "D" sticker on till stumbled upon a couple of road blocks (nothing serious) till I got fed up and took it off. Don't see what the big woop about it is with the cops but whatever they say goes....

Download from App store bro, shows everything u need to know about traffic in your area or to your destination.

Top Bottom