Should I go for another beemer?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Chauffeur, if you are concerned about fuel prices, well, the M3 is more thirsty than the 328i and I suspect the fuel consumption of the E36 325i would be quite similar to that of the E36 328i.

well, honestly I'm still confuse, power vs gas... :) but most probably I'll go for E36 325/328, as I love the performance and the look, esp when complete with body kit... phew...

Thanks guys for all the input, and since now maybe I'll go for E36 325, so maybe all E36 owner out there could advice further on this model....where can I get the best offer?

Any further advice?

Originally posted by wglee@May 5 2006, 06:02 AM
Chauffeur, if you are concerned about fuel prices, well, the M3 is more thirsty than the 328i and I suspect the fuel consumption of the E36 325i would be quite similar to that of the E36 328i.
if that's the case, then I should go for 328, right?

mmm...seems more confusing now... or actually 'tempting'.....

Originally posted by wglee@May 5 2006, 04:10 AM
I don't know whether I should state this here, but M1 workshop in Kayu Ara has a 1996 E36 328i automatic going for RM55,000.00. It's a customer's car and the customer is asking M1 to sell it for him.
Is that 2 door type as I'm looking for 2 door version...

Originally posted by nsbone@May 5 2006, 02:18 AM
Ha ha ha... i know how u feel!!!!

In addition to beemers in my pic in my signature below, and i just added another e21 while still having 2 unit of another parts e21...

Although, i am satisfied with the old beemers... But still there are 6 in my collection... but i only ride a bike to work...
oh man...you're not joking right?

Originally posted by machinehead@May 4 2006, 08:55 PM
E36 325 year 94 and 95 should be around RM45K to RM60K . Chop shop spares for E36 also no problem to find. Used body kit and big wheels also can find in the classified. Go for it.
yep...totally agree with you....

just finish browsing motor-trader, and saw few options....and mostly E36 with full body kit have a price tag approx 60-70K...

imo, either e36 325 or e39 depending on your budget...take a pick just follow your heart..

hmm yea..e36 m3 also a good choice besides from e36 coupe :D
yea friends of bimmer always friends of bimmer...

I went to view some E36 yesterday at PJ Sunday Sales

1997 E36 328i selling for 66k ( loan also 66k )..10k more expensive than M1 Kayu Ara's 328i..1 year difference

1999 E36 318i selling for 76k ( but the roof lining torn down, not quite well kept )

1994 E36 325i selling for 55k

1992 E36 318i convert to 325i(m)...loan 28k..selling 55k.

Still, yet to see a good E36 from the car dealers.

maybe u need more time to find a good condition e36 325..(onli 2 yrs of production maa-94&95)
i chose my 325 last 3yrs after looking more than 10 units.. that's what happened to me...and now i'm very satisfied with this car of mine..
if 328...i think...belambakkkk la

I might get a lot of bullet for saying this but to be fair to you, this is a BMW fanatics forum. If you posted question like this, everyone will ask u to go and buy a beemer lah.

You have to weight the pros and cons yourself. But if u r just looking for moral supports, go ahead man, get another BMW.

Once a beemer, always a beemer.

Originally posted by daan@May 8 2006, 12:43 AM
I might get a lot of bullet for saying this but to be fair to you, this is a BMW fanatics forum. If you posted question like this, everyone will ask u to go and buy a beemer lah.

You have to weight the pros and cons yourself. But if u r just looking for moral supports, go ahead man, get another BMW.

Once a beemer, always a beemer.
agreed with you, but sometimes it's good to have another opinion even at the wrong place ;)

now I've set my mind to get E36, but again, it;s hard to find a good one, that reflects the price...

so I'll survey around this weekend, and friday is a holiday, so enuff time to shop around!

Originally posted by wanfalah@May 7 2006, 11:15 PM
maybe u need more time to find a good condition e36 325..(onli 2 yrs of production maa-94&95)
i chose my 325 last 3yrs after looking more than 10 units.. that's what happened to me...and now i'm very satisfied with this car of mine..
if 328...i think...belambakkkk la
maybe I should meet you up sometimes and get some tips to get a decent E36 around, as it always better to talk to the owner himself! ;)

Top Bottom