Shell V-Power Diesel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
563440_439815096050959_1567671598_n.jpg

ramsing;753544 said:
the driver got fleet discount la....so can resell at higher price hehe

Unfortunately we are still where we were one year ago. Some more worse the diesel nozzle is prone to running dry by the end of every month. Kesian our oil burner friends who are made to run about hunting for diesel.

splee;842586 said:
Unfortunately we are still where we were one year ago. Some more worse the diesel nozzle is prone to running dry by the end of every month. Kesian our oil burner friends who are made to run about hunting for diesel.

Bolded part, only happens in specific areas where flow of commercial diesel vehicles are high. Been travelling around and most of the urban areas I been to have no diesel shortage or whatsoever, even towards or at the end of the month. No hunting required. Only hunting required to look for BHP stations which some claimed the diesels are much better compared to the rest. :D

wingzee;842622 said:
Bolded part, only happens in specific areas where flow of commercial diesel vehicles are high. Been travelling around and most of the urban areas I been to have no diesel shortage or whatsoever, even towards or at the end of the month. No hunting required. Only hunting required to look for BHP stations which some claimed the diesels are much better compared to the rest. :D

PETRONAS Dynamic diesel is quite good also. I was on either BHP or PETRONAS diesels only...and my fuel filter was pretty clean when Quill replaced it for me.

I actually need to hunt for diesel. Petronas and Shell in setia alam perpetually out of stock. Petronas near subang airport today also the same. Sigh....bodohland....

joonsuan;842656 said:
PETRONAS Infiniti diesel is quite good also. I was on either BHP or PETRONAS diesels only...and my fuel filter was pretty clean when Quill replaced it for me.

Glad to hear that JS. Am sticking to Petronas and BHP at the moment as both are always within the area that I travel to.

fifty5;842678 said:
I actually need to hunt for diesel. Petronas and Shell in setia alam perpetually out of stock. Petronas near subang airport today also the same. Sigh....bodohland....

If urban stations also ran dry, imagine those rural stations. I think the only station that will not run dry of diesel is the putrajaya station. A friend of mine who works in one of the major petrol companies told me that the garment just increase the quota from August 2013 and now not even one month the same problem again. I guess no matter how much quota you increase it is still not enough as the price gap between industry diesel and non industry diesel is just too great. Stop the subsidy for god sake. Why waste tax payer money to subsidize industries and businesses. This is just not right.

I fully agree with splee. The government just don't have the political will to do what is right. It's not as if we don't know how to solve it.

splee;842586 said:

its sickening when i see the nozzle dry up. we should have more than enough of subsidized diesel for all the cars. but its siphoned somewhere by unscrupulous dealers and traders. and the government is not doing anything about it.

some bold enough dato' even told me how is it done and it just make me sick to my guts.

paling kesian, the fishermens' quota for super subsidy kena siphoned the most.

alantiong;842762 said:
its sickening when i see the nozzle dry up. we should have more than enough of subsidized diesel for all the cars. but its siphoned somewhere by unscrupulous dealers and traders. and the government is not doing anything about it.

some bold enough dato' even told me how is it done and it just make me sick to my guts.

paling kesian, the fishermens' quota for super subsidy kena siphoned the most.

In fact our garment did something and that's to increase the quota every time the nozzle runs dry. That's an indigenous solution indeed. Hahaha.

So far ok for me in terms of diesel shortage. The most I faced was just finding out one station was dry. Thank goodness that some stations are close to each other so I just drive to the next one.

So far PETRONAS at TTDI, Penchala Link, Mutiara Dsara are okay.. my usual fill-up stations.

Before this I used caltex for my daily ride and after saw the petron diesel data sheet quoted his sulfur content at 330ppm instantly I changed my fill up with petron until now.

Top Bottom