Sharing images of my E38 740i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alantiong said:
got to mee u up and learn how to dismantle the lights, what are the tools needed and how u wired urs.. i bot it from harith but haven pasang yet
Bro, u planning to install the angel eyes?

U bought the LED type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alantiong said:
got to mee u up and learn how to dismantle the lights, what are the tools needed and how u wired urs.. i bot it from harith but haven pasang yet
Sorry bro Im late reply, balik kampung. :D
Sure I can show you how to fix in the angel eyes. We can snap pics of our cars too. :aetsch:

koh_424 said:
Bro, u planning to install the angel eyes?

U bought the LED type?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought it from Harith too.

antiquer said:
What's wrong with the engine?
The engine is not as smooth as new v8 anymore. Slow engine sound produced when accelerating at lower gear.

am740i.. u mind if i take a look at the car? i might have some suggestions of why are u loosing power and loosing the smoothness as i had the same engine and same issue before.

alantiong said:
am740i.. u mind if i take a look at the car? i might have some suggestions of why are u loosing power and loosing the smoothness as i had the same engine and same issue before.
Sure bro, I will see you when I have some free times. Thank you very much bro for willing to take a look at my car. :)

Think I know the former owner of your car....the previous reg number looks familiar....hehe...nice car u have there bro

Top Bottom