Shame On You Driver of Black E60 WPD963

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ahhh.. more to it...

the double parking attitude among us...park everywhere... even corner out also, roundabout also..

KL these days full of cars...

must ride bicycle...

Ken E.;471286 said:
No more blatant disregard for the traffic laws in place............one example that pisses me off perpetually is the 2nd layer of the Motorola/Freescale flyover where by right no one is supposed to go straight and these days they do it to the point of obstructing the law-abiding traffic. WTF !!
and thats just one frigging example.........believe me, I could go on for the whole day citing blooming examples coz I'm constantly on the road...dont ask me why :wink:

on this example, i really question the traffic planning here.....

Malaysia Boleh..... turn right to go left..... junctions that you cannot go straight.... flyover that comes down right into a traffic light junction..... and many more....

hhhmmm this is what i call mentally handicap planning...

Why not we report any driver who take advantage of the parking space so they can clam or fine them

It's happen everywhere in Malaysia now, jgn cakap at parking even kat toilet & others public facilities (for handicap people) also same. All been used by mentally problem ppl.

kayz;471666 said:
It's happen everywhere in Malaysia now, jgn cakap at parking even kat toilet & others public facilities (for handicap people) also same. All been used by mentally problem ppl.

Bro Kayz,
Nama kau masih BLUE ??Kau dah renewal membership BMWCM tahun ini??

Well citizen of bolehland.Our great colonial ancestor have left us with proper ethique and rules to prepare us as a civilised people. The rules is inplace, but only lack of enforcement. Ever notice how the singaporean are so well mannered driving in their tiny island, but may seem to blend well with he rest of the culprit here when driving in this bolehland. Just like children, if you let them to do what they wish, ever wonder where that lead ? Enforcement , people enforcement !

Plenty of these inconsiderate people around.
2 days ago, there was a savvy parked at the side of a one lane road near the raja chulan monorail station.
when a truck with trailer came to turn down the street it couldn't pass and blocked traffic for 30 minutes!
In the end the truck driver called some workers from the construction site to come and lift the car up onto the kerb.

saat;471365 said:
Never take the law into your own hands. Even when she has done wrong, he has done worse for assaulting her.
+1. the person is no hero for behaving like a samseng.

shaifulo;471276 said:
Something like this???

These are old pictures posted in one blog....taken at McD Shah Alam...look at his face....'u like my car izzit??'

mcd2.jpg

mcd.jpg

farking retard. see his face also tulan... and the bastard took both parking spots most likely to avoid another car parked close to his.

hi

is true that changes always start from somewhere, let's start from us.

cheers bro

thank you and have a nice day

Last saturday at the roundabout at ikano, very heavy rain and jam. I was queuing in the roundabout waiting for the front cars to move when suddenly this car from side road try to squeeze in nearer and nearer to me trying to force me let it go first and I hate such behavior(I'm sure most of you have encountered at least once). Want to cut in at least use yr indicator lar..So I just looked and did a short honk. Saw that it was a lady and when she heard me honk she stared at me, did some dunno wat hand sign(maybe showing her finger) and at the same time purposely surged forward(typical behavior). BUT best joke is when she surged forward, she banged the front van...hehehe

Top Bottom