Service Reset Tools

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Zoggee;205092 said:
huh!!!!!?????:eek:

Who says that Zodic Wifi for sale???? :eek: That state of the art dignostic tool is so advance ,even independent PNDC BMW workshop also have to refers to me to use it.

aiya.....what is hapenning here la...???? Zodic Wifi will never bee on sale.:cool:

Hello... Please read the sentence carefully.. I said "I don't think it for sale".
Which part of the sentence you dont understand? or should I rephrase it "I think it is NOT for sale"

Aiyo, promote zodic IV also kena tembak...:mad:

LCP;205089 said:
Jarance, sidetrack a bit, what's the exact procedure to test the lights and gauges on my 1996 E36 325i? I don't seem to be able to get into the test mode, maybe it is for the facelifted (328i, etc) models only?

For E36, to test the light and guage, do the following.

1. Press the odometer "Reset" push button when the ignition key is at "Off" position.
2. After 2 seconds or so, the odometer mileage display will light up.
3. While still holding the "Reset" push button, turn the ignition key to position "1".
4. Release the odometer "reset" key when you see the display start to change.

Enjoy the firework display...

5. After the firework display, turn the ignition key to OFF to normalize.

jarance;205142 said:
Hello... Please read the sentence carefully.. I said "I don't think it for sale".
Which part of the sentence you dont understand? or should I rephrase it "I think it is NOT for sale"

Aiyo, promote zodic IV also kena tembak...:mad:

ahaha...:D:punker will be unker wan....:p

1st get a wire with crocodile clip
2nd join the wire to point no. 7 at the service plug.
3rd attached the wire with crocodile clip to car body(earth)
and switch on your the ignition for 10 second. then.. okay lor...musti jadi
kalau tak jadi campak itu wire to lombong...

all this wire jumping make me sick.. if continue to do so would result your si board batteries will kaput..

ask me how i know ? then ask the germans why ?

pussy;205833 said:
all this wire jumping make me sick.. if continue to do so would result your si board batteries will kaput..

ask me how i know ? then ask the germans why ?

Do it at your own risk , very simple basic rules. I do it with 'U" shape thick wire for last three years with my 7 , each 1.5 month means 24 times till now, not yet calculate try and error. I can even start my car with "U" shape thick wire ........, battery kaput , ........well I take that risk even i can't imagine the logic

Top Bottom