ANY good E60 service workpshop in JB??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Seargent;464495 said:
M 1 ? butchery shop ? My fren who is driving E36 325i spend bout RM28k on his car. up to now.. its not even close the a good E36. Cut throat A-holes there.

Like I said, have a try at BM Power in Permas Jaya. If they screw you, let me know as I have introduced a few of my friends and they are all happy. If they are no good, let the forum know.

Seargent;464495 said:
M 1 ? butchery shop ? My fren who is driving E36 325i spend bout RM28k on his car. up to now.. its not even close the a good E36. Cut throat A-holes there.

Strongly agreed with the comments of M-One,i also kena chop there b4~

u all referring the M-One in nusa bestari JB right? is tat the boss Mr wong u all talking about? FxxK men, if so better don't patronize that butcher shop anymore. that shop....pui

chookleng;472346 said:
u all referring the M-One in nusa bestari JB right? is tat the boss Mr wong u all talking about? FxxK men, if so better don't patronize that butcher shop anymore. that shop....pui

Wah, this thread is so useful to forumers in JB. Has anyone of you gone to BM Power in Permas Jaya and any comments?

nope, never been to BM Power. y? is tat ur friend shop o u been stick to them all the while for your routine services? is it recommended ?

chookleng;472728 said:
nope, never been to BM Power. y? is tat ur friend shop o u been stick to them all the while for your routine services? is it recommended ?

They are not my friend but recommended by a previous AB service advisor.

Yes, I do use them and have only good experience. However, it would still be good to get other people's comments.:rolleyes:

try two-B motor taman Universiti Skudai..I did my e60 there ..quite reliable and honest

I've heard good things about Sanjeev of BM Auto althought I'm not one of his customers. I've been with just 2 mechanics thru the last 5 years of my ownership. It's been either Vincent at Top Power or Yong of M-Performance. They are not the cheapest but then again, I'm prepared to pay if you know your stuff. Both are strong advocates of periodic and preventive maintenance and are able to meet my expectations.

As for M1 who's just 10 mins away from office, I'd suggest you avoid them unless you're a sucker for flash and dash. I've seen 3 to 4 of their customers running back to my mechs to undo some major frak-ups ranging from programming errors, I-Drive errors and right down to hardware. One of my favourite ones was a Nemo who paid RM 5K for an E39 M5 pedal-what-not that claims to increase pick-up and power. Must have seen the look on his face when he's told that there's no such thing and he realised that he's been had.

Regards,
VaN.

Guys,
As for the BM Power at Permas, i can vouch that from my experience, this is a very reliable worksyop.. It has been around for quite somrtimes from their wsyop at Taman Pelangi (near the corner) and up until now.

Most of the mechanics there are very experience.. they are from the " old school bimmers " (which does not need to use the GT1/diagnostic tools) and now can even do the newer bimmers now. One of their plus point is their ability to trouble shoot..

They have done my 2002, e30, e36..
Give it a try man.. !

Top Bottom