Service for non-AB beemers at AB

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mini_jeff67

Club Guest
Got this from AB vis email this morning... :yahoo: "Dear Mr.Kong,We got good news to inform you that from now on we can service your BMW at our workshop. All you need to do is to bring along your vehicle regn. card, and any other supporting document and forward it to us and wait for about a week, than you can service your vehicle at our workshop. If you need further clarification, please dont hesitate to call the undersign. Regards.Auto Bavaria Kuching"Mine's a Jap-Spec E46 318i... does it apply to all ABs across the country?

Many years ago, I brought a self imported E36 to AB. Had to show them the original invoice from UK and loads of documents. This is to claim a part which was recalled in the UK.

Anyhow, I believe the policy then was that each vehicle must undergo an Inspection II first. They may replace all non-BMW original parts to original, you better ask first.

The previous practice is they will do Insp II but since BMW Malaysia came into the picture, all you got to do is show it's an authorised purchase even from overseas.

How come I still need to do inspection II before i go AB..sux...

Top Bottom