Scratch on Car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
etquah;470490 said:
The 3M film feels a bit "spongey" so it should absorb impact when hit by pebbles & it comes with 6 years warranty ( not sure against what, peelng perhaps )

If it comes with 6 years warranty and better layer of whatsoever material, then i can say RM350 is ok la:top:
Go for it bro..

Schwepps;470517 said:
:D Yeah, true man. But then I feel a car is meant to be used as a car, and if it gets really bad, change or respray the affected area. Standing at the front of the car and looking at the whole surface area presented to road spray, I reckon the headlights represent 3%. And they won't be affected by small stone spray anyway.

My windshield incident was a Fillippe Massa type affair: a CHUNK of concrete fell off a construction crane, bounced on the road, hit my windshield full-on, flew over the car, and I saw it bounce again in the rear-view mirror. It was about the size of a softball. Yet, the windshield didn't shatter. Just a few scratches and a small crack. The scratches disappeared by wiper action, and even the crack is getting less obvious. BMW uses tough glass! :top:

I support your statement bro...care the car when its necessary and whack it when its needed:top:...

Schwepps;470517 said:
:D Yeah, true man. But then I feel a car is meant to be used as a car, and if it gets really bad, change or respray the affected area. Standing at the front of the car and looking at the whole surface area presented to road spray, I reckon the headlights represent 3%. And they won't be affected by small stone spray anyway.

My windshield incident was a Fillippe Massa type affair: a CHUNK of concrete fell off a construction crane, bounced on the road, hit my windshield full-on, flew over the car, and I saw it bounce again in the rear-view mirror. It was about the size of a softball. Yet, the windshield didn't shatter. Just a few scratches and a small crack. The scratches disappeared by wiper action, and even the crack is getting less obvious. BMW uses tough glass! :top:

Ahhhhhh I truly support Schwepps statement. A car is a car..so whack it..

Some prefer to wear cap while some like it "original".. a matter of preference.. or perhaps "safety" conscious.. :D

I am not wearing and if I must wear, make it yellow! :rock:

Yeah, you're right Astro. It's a matter of preference. Caps are good, whether coloured or plain. But some feel life is short, so throw caution to the wind and just whack it raw! Do you support that statement too, Rachel? :D

Dunno about Rachel but I'm catching some serious drifts here....lol

I wouldn't dare disobey a direct order from you, so Yes ma'am! And you can drive too.

Schwepps;471023 said:
I wouldn't dare disobey a direct order from you, so Yes ma'am! And you can drive too.

Wow! absolute dominance.......:top:

Where can I get my car headlights fitted with d 3M Invisibleshield film? Can't seem to find it on d web...:-(

beemerx;471811 said:
Where can I get my car headlights fitted with d 3M Invisibleshield film? Can't seem to find it on d web...:-(

I PM you the shop's name already.

Top Bottom