S.O.S...Any BMW mechanic around Teluk Intan?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
S.O.SMy e39 fail to start. Now the car stuck in Teluk Intan!I can crank the engine but fail to start. Called my fren in Penang, he said probably the crankshaft sensor or fuel pump failed.Anyone know where to get a mechanic around here to rescue my car????Urgent!!!!! Billion thanks.

kantoi.. luckily not in sitiawan, even further from the PLUS exit..
Guys HELP this poor man!

Bro.. mayb you can try to call firdaus325... the last time he told me he was from Teluk Intan... I'll PM you his phone no.

alipon@bmw;480869 said:
Bro.. mayb you can try to call firdaus325... the last time he told me he was from Teluk Intan... I'll PM you his phone no.

Received your PM, thanks bro, will call him tomolo morning.

alipon@bmw;480869 said:

Called but divert into voice mail..:hmmmm2:

bmw7833;480811 said:
S.O.S

My e39 fail to start. Now the car stuck in Teluk Intan!

I can crank the engine but fail to start. Called my fren in Penang, he said probably the crankshaft sensor or fuel pump failed.

Anyone know where to get a mechanic around here to rescue my car????

Urgent!!!!! Billion thanks.

Bro..can bring it back to Ipoh ,I mean by tow car?

check the fuel pump relay.. as the cranksensor failure, it can be started even the signal is week, cos the other signal is the cam sensor..unless that is also out. there is also a fuse for the pump i believe.

car can crank ?

pussy;480988 said:
check the fuel pump relay.. as the cranksensor failure, it can be started even the signal is week, cos the other signal is the cam sensor..unless that is also out. there is also a fuse for the pump i believe.

car can crank ?

Where is the fuel pump relay? Rear boot near battery? Already check but seems ok, no putus fuse.

Car can crank but can not turn on..

1) Presume enough petrol in your tank. Fuel pump? I don't know the symptoms.
2) what about try with spare key, if you brought your spare key along? Last time, my friend's key was the culprit. He changed to new "diamond" shape key and didn't open the old key to take the chip and put into new key. Chances of spoilt key maybe? Dunno....(I always bring 2 keys along whenever travel outstation, just in case)
3) I experience timing and camshaft sensor rosak before, but those you can start and drive but not too fast otherwise car jerks badly. during idle, must step on gas, otherwise engine mati.

if you got AAM, maybe call them to tow to Ipoh and repair there then only drive back to JB....hope all is well for you soon..

This is the outcome:

30122009002.jpg

301220090081.jpg

Problem solved! Billion thanks to those reply me, especially to alipon@bmw and Ah Kwan. :top: :love:

alipon@bmw;481384 said:
No problem... buddy... Glad to hear that your baby is up and running again...

Good to hear that. Thats what a car forum and a car community can do ! Good job alipon@bmw! :top:

jaleeks23;481583 said:
Good to hear that 7833.....what was the problem and resolution?

Problem: We like to crank the engine and let go the key before the engine start, this will cause the petrol over flow. When the petrol over flow many times, the car will not be start as my situation.

Solution: The mechanic simply crank my car continuously for 2 minutes without release the key and everything go back to normal. In this case, some mechanics will claim that camshaft sensor or fuel pump failed, in fact this is a very small little case.

Damage: RM50 include installed the C-pillar clip, replaced steering oil carrier o-ring and clear the error code.

bmw7833;481592 said:
Problem: We like to crank the engine and let go the key before the engine start, this will cause the petrol over flow. When the petrol over flow many times, the car will not be start as my situation.

Solution: The mechanic simply crank my car continuously for 2 minutes without release the key and everything go back to normal. In this case, some mechanics will claim that camshaft sensor or fuel pump failed, in fact this is a very small little case.

Damage: RM50 include installed the C-pillar clip, replaced steering oil carrier o-ring and clear the error code.

Bro..really lega dengar the problem to your ride not so bad .So from now on we have to be careful and ever ready if the same problem persists. Thanks for the info and have a good day bro.

Top Bottom