ROS Announcement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 28 2005, 02:42 AM
The forum will remain accessable to all members and guests.
dat answered my Q, 10q DiDi :) :D

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

ROS Latest Update

Finally I received a letter (Borang 2) from Pn Kamisah Binti Mohd Yusuf of Pendaftar Pertubuhan Malaysia stating that they've gone thru our application and all particulars are 'tentatively' deemed complete. The application will be vet thru and deliberated now and they will advise us on the outcome soonest possible. During the process, they will meticulously scrutinise everything and everybody.

So guys, those who treat themselves as forum/club members, pls....pls...behave yourselves on the road. Okie?

No timeframe was indicated in the letter though. :D

Originally posted by Daredevil@May 27 2005, 02:24 AM
ROS Latest Update

Finally I received a letter (Borang 2) from Pn Kamisah Binti Mohd Yusuf of Pendaftar Pertubuhan Malaysia stating that they've gone thru our application and all particulars are 'tentatively' deemed complete. The application will be vet thru and deliberated now and they will advise us on the outcome soonest possible. During the process, they will meticulously scrutinise everything and everybody.

So guys, those who treat themselves as forum/club members, pls....pls...behave yourselves on the road. Okie?

Esp that black E46 with a lot of stickers ...

Received calls from few friends about this car al-leadi ..

Lucky everybody said 'the car look ganas' ..

So, the owner of this car - papan iklan bergerak ..

Berhati-hati di jalanraya .. :hmmph:

Originally posted by Daredevil@May 27 2005, 03:24 PM
ROS Latest Update

gLuck El presindente..... but hmmm...what do they think about swinging vigilantes??? :D

cabutssssssssssssssssssss

Originally posted by 535i@May 27 2005, 02:28 AM
Esp that black E46 with a lot of stickers ...

Received calls from few friends about this car al-leadi ..

Lucky everybody said 'the car look ganas' ..

So, the owner of this car - papan iklan bergerak ..

Berhati-hati di jalanraya .. :hmmph:
:p :D :nyehehe:

Oh yeah, the reference no.s for our application is PPP/SEL000199/05 & PPM/SEL001009/05. :D

Quick tmr buy 4-D, sure kena..

c-sauare you want to put down 20Big & 20Small.

Originally posted by Daredevil@May 27 2005, 03:24 PM
ROS Latest Update

Errr..... Committee, its been over a year. Any news/updates? With the Grand TT coming up, some progress reports would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jun 16 2006, 10:43 AM
Ada udang disebalik batu! :)

Is that a "Yes, there's progress" or is it a "lets keep it a secret"?

:yes:

The Club constitution have been reviewed by ROS, finally, and we have submitted the final copy for approval. There's been numerous 'sistem komputer down' incidents delaying the process.

Our 'ROS main-man', Kahar, has been chasing the officer in charge of our application.

Stay tuned for good news.

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jun 16 2006, 11:46 AM
The Club constitution have been reviewed by ROS, finally, and we have submitted the final copy for approval. There's been numerous 'sistem komputer down' incidents delaying the process.

Our 'ROS main-man', Kahar, has been chasing the officer in charge of our application.

Stay tuned for good news.
:D :D :D

Daredevil Posted on Jul 5 2006, 07:21 PM
Viva la VP! Somebody pls record the coverage. It's gonna be another feather in the cap for the club!

Jeff, remember to zip your pants!

**end of quote**

Speaking of "club"....how goes the ROS application? Long outstanding issue which needs to be addressed. Since the Annual Dinner is coming up (apparently being brought forward since Sept/Oct is to be fasting Month) and no doubt there will be "elections" etc. for which a ROS registration is essential some form of an update is appropriate. The whole "transparency" and "accountability" principles being fundamental building blocks.....

Pope,

we too have been chasing for some kind of update. I am sure it be here soon. Please be a little more patient. Will update everyone as soon as we get some answers.

Sith

Mr Pope,

You seem to be showing a great level of interest in the progress of the ROS. Any particular reason? And what elections are you talking about? care to enlighten us?

I think that we've been transparent enough thus far and your manner of pushing for a progress seems a little premature. When the committee say we're actively on it, it means we're actively on it. UNless you have some kind of special services to offer to facilitate the entire process, would appreciate you to be more patient and wait for the outcome.

Originally posted by popeadrian@Jul 6 2006, 09:17 AM
Speaking of "club"....how goes the ROS application? Long outstanding issue which needs to be addressed. Since the Annual Dinner is coming up (apparently being brought forward since Sept/Oct is to be fasting Month) and no doubt there will be "elections" etc. for which a ROS registration is essential some form of an update is appropriate. The whole "transparency" and "accountability" principles being fundamental building blocks.....
As far as i know, the pro-tem office bearers need not be elected and it is only during the next AGM that there needs to be election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom