RM25K 1992 E36 320 wz MOD or RM58K 1998/9 E36 328 stock??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anaksarawak

Official Member
I will take the RM25K 1992 E36.. why?? Here my reasons Upon getting the ride at RM25K Allocate RM35K for the baby. Sell the old 2.0, 6potter engine withZF 5speed gearboxfor RM4800 1. Change engine to 328 vanos and 5 speed manual 2. Overhaul the engine and change all major wear and tear parts 3. Repaint ACS Bodykit and Refurbish 18"rims 4. Add ACS Rear box 5. Angel eyes, HID for Headlamp, Foglight 6. V Cool 7. E46 330 diskbrake set with M3 servo 8. DVD ICE system 9. New paint (Pearl White)10. Sport Spring and Absorbers Since it is an old car, engine and wear and tear must be repair or replace so get an older car (cheaper) and do the maintainance. 1998 is almost 10 years old and parts need attention already... If getting a 1998/9 E361998/9 E36 328 cost you RM55K-66.. paying for loan plus paying for the car maintainance is painful and hurt the ownership experience Paying RM800 per month(30K loan) for the installment while allocate RM500-1000 average each month to maintain the car. Also RM500 average per month for MODs.. Thats a total of RM2200 average.. The mod, ie bodykit, engine repair and wear and tear maintainance also gearbox replacement or repair will set you RM20K to 25K at least.. With that your car ownership will be RM55K+RM25K = RM80K when add the interest from the bank.. + RM7K so total is RM87K for 1998/99 car..A total of about RM87-60K = RM27K !!!!! .... I love to hear what others will say to this. Sorry if I have said anything wrong.. just my 2cent

this is assuming you won't register the 2.8 engine? after all, road tax much2 higher :)

Geof.. you right on target.. that's how i play the cars.. with the amount of mods, endless...

pussy... we all learn it all from you all.. Many Sifu and Master of Racun here in the forum!! hehehe..

Now I understand why you all kept your E30s !!! and MOD it till your dreams comes true.

Love your ride bro.. So is SCHIN and many more...

syahruln;260649 said:
this is assuming you won't register the 2.8 engine? after all, road tax much2 higher :)

I will have a M3 engine and then add NGV system to it.
Power of 200bhp(after the lost)
Economy of Honda City!!!
Roadtax of 2.5

Whatever math we use, the ladies will still think we are :stupid: :D :D

Seriously, 200bhp on NGV with a 2.5L engine is really something man! Very poisonous indeed..

astroboy;261049 said:
Whatever math we use, the ladies will still think we are :stupid: :D :D

Seriously, 200bhp on NGV with a 2.5L engine is really something man! Very poisonous indeed..

You are very right bro... no matter what the gals will think we are :stupid: :driver: :help: :ciao: :21: :stupido: :dontknow: :withstupid:

Sorry bro.. should be less then 200bhp la.. ori is 193bhp.. so after NGV.. might only get 170bhp anyway it is not too bad as its still more then Perdana V6 or C40 or C200 or Civic or Proton GTI or Coupe..

hi geoffreylee bro i totally agree with u , thts why now i am getting a year 92 318 ,now i am no need sakit kepala with montly installment .i can save money to start my project liao

Geoflee,

Have you inhaled too much fumes recently?

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Get da fark outta here!

You want us to take this seriously?

Ooo ia bo? (Hokkien)

What da hell are you talking about?

I thought you were a nice car nut like myself, but this!? Dude, come on!

Off all the ridiculous notion under the sun!

318? Are you serious???

:wink:

Oh, by the way, nice reasoning on the 320 + mod vs 328.... You got a point there, but I would still go with 328 stock. Why?

Pride of ownership
Age of chassis
Insurance
Not as good in car engineering as the rest of you guys
etc

Lee36328;293601 said:
Geoflee,

Have you inhaled too much fumes recently?

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Get da fark outta here!

You want us to take this seriously?

Ooo ia bo? (Hokkien)

What da hell are you talking about?

I thought you were a nice car nut like myself, but this!? Dude, come on!

Off all the ridiculous notion under the sun!

318? Are you serious???

:wink:

Oh, by the way, nice reasoning on the 320 + mod vs 328.... You got a point there, but I would still go with 328 stock. Why?

Pride of ownership
Age of chassis
Insurance
Not as good in car engineering as the rest of you guys
etc

Hi Lee36328,

Thats so last year la ... Anyway..thanks for your kind input

You mean you got all the flak already last year?

Ok, my bad.

But you have to admit, you asked for it, going from 2.8 to 1.8.

I don't blame you for considering a new mod project.

Hi sifus, I am new in this forum and would like to seek some advice.
Would like to "tumpang" this tread. I have a choice of E36 - 318 yr 96' and 325 yr 95'. Both also in good condition. which will you all choose ?

Top Bottom