Rims for my New E60?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lancelot Adolph

Club Guest
Dear BMW members,I have finally searched and booked an E 60. Estimate to get the car by this coming week.Let's hope the car doesn't have much problems as the forumers mentioned here... Anyway, the E60 525i i'm getting is equipt with the 523i rims; I personally think it is horrendous; i'm looking for an 18" rims, any recommendation of pictures and prices for me?So excited to get da car :)Thanks

i remember 523, 523SE and 525 for current model all come with diffecent rim. where did u purchase your new E60?

523 is (225/50 R17) Light alloy wheels Radial Spoke 244 with RFT
523SE is (245/45 R17) Light alloy wheels V-Spoke 245 with RFT
525 forgot is 17 or 18" ... someone can double confirm with that?

just received a letter fr Sapura which they are doing promotion for E60

1) 19" Radial Spoke 190 with RSC
2) M Rear Spoiler
3) Stainless Steel Pedals
4) ipod interface
total : RM 19888

1) 19" M Double Spoke 172
2) M Rear Spoiler
4) ipod interrace
5) Emegency Spare Wheel

keeekeee;311257 said:
i remember 523, 523SE and 525 for current model all come with diffecent rim. where did u purchase your new E60?

523 is (225/50 R17) Light alloy wheels Radial Spoke 244 with RFT
523SE is (245/45 R17) Light alloy wheels V-Spoke 245 with RFT
525 forgot is 17 or 18" ... someone can double confirm with that?

just received a letter fr Sapura which they are doing promotion for E60

1) 19" Radial Spoke 190 with RSC
2) M Rear Spoiler
4) ipod interface

1) 19" M Double Spoke 172
2) M Rear Spoiler
4) ipod interrace
5) Emegency Spare Wheel

525 = 245/40/18

I took the 2nd option. feels safer with the spare tyre around and more choice with 19" normal tyre. Came with 245/35(f) and 275/30(r). However the tyre given was CSC II. Waited 2 weeks to be delivered from Germany.

Lancelot Adolph;310894 said:
Dear BMW members,

I have finally searched and booked an E 60. Estimate to get the car by this coming week.

Let's hope the car doesn't have much problems as the forumers mentioned here...

Anyway, the E60 525i i'm getting is equipt with the 523i rims; I personally think it is horrendous; i'm looking for an 18" rims, any recommendation of pictures and prices for me?

So excited to get da car :)

Thanks

Lancelot

I have a set of 18" M double spoke style 135M for sale (same wheels as the 525 M-sport). It is practically brand new with RFTs (less than 200kms). Please PM me if you are interested

thks!

Lancelot Adolph;310894 said:
Dear BMW members,

I have finally searched and booked an E 60. Estimate to get the car by this coming week.

Let's hope the car doesn't have much problems as the forumers mentioned here...

Anyway, the E60 525i i'm getting is equipt with the 523i rims; I personally think it is horrendous; i'm looking for an 18" rims, any recommendation of pictures and prices for me?

Thanks

bro,
Try here for the catalogue
http://www.e60.net/information/options/wheels/

p/s: You may want to try one of our club members ie Joe for the prices.

where to find out the weight of the rims esp the 128 and 135?

meinauto, thanks for your offer; I don't know how to do PM, do you have pictures of your rims and price of the rims?

Lancelot Adolph;312331 said:
meinauto, thanks for your offer; I don't know how to do PM, do you have pictures of your rims and price of the rims?

left click on my name and select option to PM :). On pics, one of the posts has a link to the various wheels. Style 135 should be there. Will PM you the price

r37720;312797 said:
go for hartge 19" classic 2. Sure you will like it

Why go with 19" when you can straight away go with 20's...visually, alot of difference...it will even look better...

Zul;311278 said:
I took the 2nd option. feels safer with the spare tyre around and more choice with 19" normal tyre. Came with 245/35(f) and 275/30(r). However the tyre given was CSC II. Waited 2 weeks to be delivered from Germany.

hi Dr Zul.. how are u.wah,dah ambil 5er ye?? good choice.so dio u still have ur Cooper S?

i'm running forged 19"s on my 525i.. no difference in terms of accel' and consumption compared to the ori 17"s and the car looks fantastic on 19"s,just make sure u have the correct offset la.

Zul;311278 said:

hi Dr Zul.. how are u.wah,dah ambil 5er ye?? good choice.so do u still have ur Cooper S?

i'm running forged 19"s on my 525i.. no difference in terms of accel' and consumption compared to the ori 17"s and the car looks fantastic on 19"s,just make sure u have the correct offset la.

Hi Supergrippen,

Yes, took delivery of my 530i recently. The car come standard with 18" rims but I do not think I will keep the 18" for long time. So when noticed the offer/package on the upgrade decided to go ahead to the offered 19". Also the package come with a spare tyre for the one with normal tyre.

Car is awesome and in a class of its own. I am still holding on my Cooper-S but thinking of changing as well, still thinking. Thought of changing to e46 M3 but hard to get a good one. Very keen on the 335i coupe. Saw one at the local dealer recently and again in AB Bukit Bintang 2 weeks ago.

Regards.

Zul;317001 said:
Hi Supergrippen,

Yes, took delivery of my 530i recently. The car come standard with 18" rims but I do not think I will keep the 18" for long time. So when noticed the offer/package on the upgrade decided to go ahead to the offered 19". Also the package come with a spare tyre for the one with normal tyre.

Car is awesome and in a class of its own. I am still holding on my Cooper-S but thinking of changing as well, still thinking. Thought of changing to e46 M3 but hard to get a good one. Very keen on the 335i coupe. Saw one at the local dealer recently and again in AB Bukit Bintang 2 weeks ago.

Regards.

good choice Dr.. i think with the e60,due to its high side profile and a large-ish rear end,19s are probably the best for the car giving good looks,great grip(with the correct tyre sizes of course)and overall good compromise in performance/looks.

plus,having bought te 530i,power is also not a problem..unlike mine.the 525i is just adequate,needing lotsa revs for fast motoring.a good supercharger or a stroker kit would do the trick tho..

Top Bottom