Rims & Bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wmr

Club Guest
guys,I just sold my parents and the 3 generations of ancestors land in taiping to be able to afford the down payment for the E60! It came in with the satandard 16" rims. I am looking for reasonable M5 look a like rims (the cheaper the better) and bodykits. [maklumlah dah takde mak bapak ni! cuma ada kereta tersayang!]Anyone of u guys know where can I get them? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wmr@Jul 4 2006, 10:11 PM
guys,

I just sold my parents and the 3 generations of ancestors land in taiping to be able to afford the down payment for the E60!
:rolleyes:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :rofl: :rofl:

is it a brutal or a frank statement ? hahahahaha .... you are cool man ..

Yazid

The quote I got from Auto bavaria for the rims and bodykit was equivalent to a new satria neo!

Surely that is something to ponder about.

Anyway if it is reasonable I'm always open to suggestion. :D

Originally posted by wmr@Jul 5 2006, 11:11 AM
guys,

I just sold my parents and the 3 generations of ancestors land in taiping to be able to afford the down payment for the E60! It came in with the satandard 16" rims.
I am looking for reasonable M5 look a like rims (the cheaper the better) and bodykits. [maklumlah dah takde mak bapak ni! cuma ada kereta tersayang!]

Anyone of u guys know where can I get them?

:rolleyes:
You sold a land that your family owned for probably 100 yrs for d'payment for an E60?
Wow thats love for you, love for BMW!

Original parts always recommended cause they fit the best, aftermarket replicas might be made of lower quality material and not fit so good. Replica rims? gosh why save on rims? you can get replica rims at many tyre
shops in the klang valley.

Regards

I guess he just joking...can't believe he did sold his parent and land for beemer... At least I can't do it....

try to look in the for sale section i think there's someone try to sell a set of rims few weeks ago

very sincere of you wmr... condolences for the lost of your parents... congrates for the new ride... jalan kapar right after klang will be a good call for rims and tyres...

pm me if you are keen, ill pass you the number of a friend of mine who is a jap car freak and he knows the shops there...

cheers...

Top Bottom