Request for BMWCM icon

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

viewfinder

Club Guest
I bookmarked BMWCM url in my Firefox Bookmark Toolbar (applicable to IE and Chrome also). Now BMWCM bookmark icon shows up with a blank icon... I wish it displays something that resembles BMWCM. For example if you bookmark Facebook, the blue/white 'f' icon shows up for it. How many people wish a ///M icon shows up in your favourite browser :love: ?

is this really important enuff to start a new thread? how many websites have this icon compared to those who don't? does it increase the popularity and club objectives?

That only means one thing HR, the club is so perfect that people had to resort to magnifying glass to pick bones from the egg.. :D

Not forgetting our friend is a "viewfinder" :eek: can see things that u can't.. :D

No problem "viewfinder", thanks for the head up.

This is like asking "hey! how come my car keys no BMW emblem?" yes, it doesn't make the car run any faster but syiokness index greatly reduce. Part of branding la. Hope our administrator catch the drift and do something about it.

Not a must have but good to have... ;)

What about a competition to design it.... Winner gets a limited edition smelly underwear from hellraiser.. hahahha

Different things please different eyes :eek:

AB, thanks for consideration.

A snapshot of my toolbar... majority of websites have icon. It's just a simple image file only. All well established websites have got one, it's basic web publishing requirement I would say.

attachment.php

ps/ The 'unofficial' e90 forum has icon.

ps2/ I also like the Firefox's Persona add-on very much (aka skin for browser). As you can see I'm using the Firefox hot air balloon skin.

Hellraiser;501011 said:
better yet. i sponsor box of NEW underwear buy from reject shop

I would also throw in a BMW plaque if I can get hold of one from the AB fire sale.

I think what Viewfinder is referring to is a "favicon". I can make one for uploading to the forum. Can someone from the new Committee in charge of forum issues contact me for a copy of this file? Will pass it over.

berserkdroid;501046 said:
I think what Viewfinder is referring to is a "favicon". I can make one for uploading to the forum. Can someone from the new Committee in charge of forum issues contact me for a copy of this file? Will pass it over.

hehe... can we have some samples to choose from ka? Then we vote for it.. if that's not too much trouble.. :wink:

Our forum banner also no logo la.. :p

lets make this more interesting. i will sponsor 1 box of kinky underwear with BMW logo for best designs. i'll make sure the roundel is "around there"...somewhere...

astroboy;501071 said:
hehe... can we have some samples to choose from ka? Then we vote for it.. if that's not too much trouble.. :wink:

Our forum banner also no logo la.. :p

A favicon size is only 16px x 16px, doubt you'll be able to see much. Anyway i've used part of the club shield for the icon, and its quite recognizable. I will PM you the download link now.

Cheers matey!

suggest to have just the bmw logo but to differentiate with other websites. uh?...maybe against the jalur gemilang for flavor in the backdrop

fabianyee;501214 said:
unker's brain too polluted after all these years... :p

Honestly, take a look at the pic posted by AB..

At a first glance, do you see a guy incline on sette with a big dick facing to the right.. :listen:

jarance;501219 said:
Honestly, take a look at the pic posted by AB..

At a first glance, do you see a guy incline on sette with a big dick facing to the right.. :listen:

.. so what is wrong with that?! as long as it not small and lembik.. I'm fine with it!

my vote goes to..
favicon.ico

Here's another generic one..
favicon.ico

Top Bottom