Repsray at Top Spray Auto Works

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

k3nny

Club Guest
I recently got my E60 525i resprayed recently. Just the exterior to pick up all the "dimples" and small little scratches left here and there in time to have her nice and shiny for CNY pai nien. :)I used to send my cars to Top Spray in Sunway and some of you might be acquainted with them.Long story short, the job was crap.When i got the car back there were a few things i was not happy with.The polish/wax job done on the car was crap. Under the sunlight, you see so much swirls and little scratches that the reflection nearly blinds you.My front bonnet BMW roundel was missing and they replaced it with a fake rubber one. I had to pay AB almost RM200 for a new one.When you open the door where they stick the masking tape, you can see the paint line between the old and the new and it wasnt even filed down to blend in.Even the bonnet where it meets the headlights, feeling the edge is sharp.Lastly, the whole interior stunk of paint for almost 2 weeks.The biggest complaint of all is that the paint job doesnt look good. Looks off color for some reason. Bah. Frustrating.Stay away at all costs. The job is cheap, yes, but i guess you get what you pay for.

its a black E60.

Sapphire black to be precise who's black doesnt look so much sapphire black anymore.

Teruk la.

He claims he followed the paint code in mixing but under the sun, the car has abit of a whitish tinge?

Parked next to a original paint never resprayed Sapphire black E60 you can really see the difference.

On its own it looks somewhat okay.

Top Bottom