remus exhaust

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

burn

Club Guest
saw the remus exhaust for e36 318i on the website, wondering do they sell here! anyone wit info...

Originally posted by burn@Nov 14 2005, 11:55 AM
saw the remus exhaust for e36 318i on the website, wondering do they sell here! anyone wit info...

If it is E34 - I know where to get ..

E36 ? mmmm .. SG I guess ..

Bro, why REMUS when you can get RIMUS, malaysia boleh ..

Haha, sori joking only.. try JFA motospot at Sunway, he might have one but normally a lot of Sebring there.

burn....
REMUS is priced at the level where ACS is....too expensive...
best bet is Sebring or Supersprint.....

my 2pesos

Originally posted by mrhartge@Nov 16 2005, 06:33 PM
burn....
REMUS is priced at the level where ACS is....too expensive...
best bet is Sebring or Supersprint.....

my 2pesos
But i feel the supersprints sound a bit "kosong".

ACS/Remus got nice low sound. Dunno about sebring. Haven't experienced before.

Let's just say if there's money in the pocket, i wouldn't mind spending. But now no money, no talk :p

Originally posted by 535i@Nov 16 2005, 10:36 PM
DUn get the universal one ... It wun last ... 2-3 months aje .. after that .. empty ..
can pls pls pls explain this? how does that sound like and why does it go 'empty' after a while?

I believe the place to head if you wanna shop for these in Singaland shud be either Fong Kim or Jeep Chee Exhausts at Ubi Road ... Happy hunting !!!

Cheers,

thanks for the info, guys/gals?
prefer new on certain things, don mind spending a bit for a good stuff that will last longer! i know where to get in sg, been to sg! wondering do they sell here, price wise might be slightly higher, don't mind hav it done here, as long it is not that pricey! if too pricey, might as well do it in sg! been to few places here, most selling for japs version!
second alternative, to get it in US, asking sis-inlaw to courier down or wait till she is back here for a holiday!
anyway, thanks a lot for the feedback!

Top Bottom