Recommendation required

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Stepheno

Club Guest
Hi Everyone, I am new here and are scouting for E46 323i. Saw quite a few recon units and not too sure they are the good ones. Seeking for all the guru's advice here before I made my purchase. By the way, where do you guru's think that i can sent these car for inspection, a good BMW workshop in KL?

Oh, sorry bro...didn't noticed your last word. Anyhow, welcome to the club.

Sorry for not introducing myself first. I live in Penang now and there isn't any recond E46 is available here compare to KL. What do you think of the Japanese Spec recond 323i?

I have seen a car that I like, but when I start the car all the indicator light up. including the tracksion control and engine oil. After aout a minute the engine oil indicator when off. The car have not been start for bout 3 months, do you think this car has a huge problem?

Need help from all the Sifu

Originally posted by Stepheno@Aug 5 2005, 01:33 PM
Sorry for not introducing myself first. I live in Penang now and there isn't any recond E46 is available here compare to KL. What do you think of the Japanese Spec recond 323i?

I have seen a car that I like, but when I start the car all the indicator light up. including the tracksion control and engine oil. After aout a minute the engine oil indicator when off. The car have not been start for bout 3 months, do you think this car has a huge problem?

Need help from all the Sifu
Welcome!

I have spoken to my mechanic in Segambut and he told me to avoid Bimmer from Japan. No doubt it will come with nice specs and body kit... but it is not suiteable to Malaysia. Especially 323i! Go for either 320i or 325i but not in between.

Cheers,
TK

Thanks for the advice TK. Do you think that E46 325i Local Year 2001 with milleage of 75K selling for RM152K is expensive? What should I look at for the next service, is there any parts that is due to be replace? how much would it cost me?

Originally posted by Stepheno@Aug 10 2005, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the advice TK. Do you think that E46 325i Local Year 2001 with milleage of 75K selling for RM152K is expensive? What should I look at for the next service, is there any parts that is due to be replace? how much would it cost me?
I think it is a bit too pricy for 175k for a 3-4 yrs old bimmer. have some time to look around. Sometimes you may even catch a nice one with body kit and big rims.

I have seen some, 325i (E46) year 2002 for just 150K and it is nicely done with body kit. That was 3 months ago!!!

Have fun looking around. Cheers, Teekay

Originally posted by Stepheno@Aug 4 2005, 01:45 PM
Hi Everyone, I am new here and are scouting for E46 323i. Saw quite a few recon units and not too sure they are the good ones. Seeking for all the guru's advice here before I made my purchase. By the way, where do you guru's think that i can sent these car for inspection, a good BMW workshop in KL?
Where in KL are you looking for a workshop?

Teekay

Hi all the senior bro's, i m new in this bmw club. i intend to get a e46 325i year 2001 or 2002 japan spec recon. There are few things that i need advice from all the senior here. Hope all the senior bro can help me. TQ :)

1st. What is the reasonable Price?

2nd. Where can i send the car for inspection? And how much do they charge normall? btw i live in KL

3rd. What other else to look b4 i purchase the car?

4th. Reasonable price bmw maintenance shop to recommend?

Thanks

Top Bottom