Help Needed regarding e46ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
if you get all the fully loaded spec like s/roof and elec seats.. remember when they rosak(eventually) they will cost a bomb to fix too.. i would prefer manual seats, non-foldable wing mirrors just because less ma fan..but that's just me..

good luck!!

E28driver said:
Check out BM World in Bandar Tun Razak (quite near Cheras)

Thanks a lot bro! :) Do you think it's possible to pm me the contact no. or add? I'm planning to take a unit there for some tests before confirming my purchase. Thanks! :)

guru said:
if you get all the fully loaded spec like s/roof and elec seats.. remember when they rosak(eventually) they will cost a bomb to fix too.. i would prefer manual seats, non-foldable wing mirrors just because less ma fan..but that's just me..

good luck!!

Thanks, guru! :) I'm actually planning to get a set of new rims for my unit if the diagnostic results are good. Any suggestions for good places to check out?:)

wheels?

DolCeAddicT said:
Thanks, guru! :) I'm actually planning to get a set of new rims for my unit if the diagnostic results are good. Any suggestions for good places to check out?:)

wheels?- depends on your budget.. look here in the forum got some nice ass rims for sale..
or look for a car that comes standard with nice ass rims(eg. m-sport)
or
go hunting in shah alam.. heard/seen some nice stuff there... ask for directions from the forum fellas

Bump.

Anyone has the contact/add for BM World in Bandar Tun Razak? I need to send a unit that i'm interested in for inspection. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom