Rear roof spoiler

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

K.K.

Club Guest
Image010.jpg
Thanks to bro K.K.Lee, I managed to get this piece of elusive 1er rear roof spoiler on Friday night. Managed to meet up with him and his monstrous modified 1er in JB! Definitely the most unique 1er in the whole Malaysia (and some say Singapura!) :top:As of now the spoiler is still sitting on my rear seat. Gonna send it to workshop tomorrow for spraying and fixing. Hopefully by next week this time, Kroeger would be able to fly with his new wings!

hehe yummy yummy! it is definately a MUST mod to make our 1ers more refined.whoever still needs this,pm me~

leekahkiat;506936 said:
hehe yummy yummy! it is definately a MUST mod to make our 1ers more refined.whoever still needs this,pm me~
add spoiler and it'll be more refined. mod like LeeK.K. and it's redefined! :)
when u gonna show the world your mega-1er?

veltr0;507480 said:
me wanna!!! how does it fixed to the roof? can PM me the details m8?
on how it's fixed, i hope i'd be able to post the photos here by tmr. to book your sayap, get in touch with Lee. the sayap needs time to grow, LOL!

Spoiler update:

IMAG0327.jpg

Sprayed with an ultra-thick coat of base paint, irregular edges grinded & refined and puttified. Come tomorrow, the sayap will be turned Quarz Blau and ready for consumate with Kroeger!

Installed!

Just got it done today. Here are the pics:

At Onn Chai's workshop in Desa Tun Razak. That's the spoiler placed on the tyre on the ground, ready to be installed.
01-2.jpg

The last few photos of the baldy, rotunded baby 1er... soon to be equipped with sayap!
02-3.jpg

03b.jpg

03a.jpg

Onn Chai working his magic. He's a very meticulous and down-to-earth friend. He actually sprayed the spoiler twice when he spotted some discrepancy with the original paint the first time, which was undetected to untrained eyes like your's truly.
04-3.jpg

The sayap is taped down to keep it in place while the adhesives settle in.
IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

More pics to come later!

K.K.;509115 said:
Just got it done today. Here are the pics:

At Onn Chai's workshop in Desa Tun Razak. That's the spoiler placed on the tyre on the ground, ready to be installed.
01-2.jpg

The last few photos of the baldy, rotunded baby 1er... soon to be equipped with sayap!
02-3.jpg

03b.jpg

03a.jpg

Onn Chai working his magic. He's a very meticulous and down-to-earth friend. He actually sprayed the spoiler twice when he spotted some discrepancy with the original paint the first time, which was undetected to untrained eyes like your's truly.
04-3.jpg

The sayap is taped down to keep it in place while the adhesives settle in.
IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

More pics to come later!

cool~
how much it cost?

K.K.;509169 said:
Spray painting + installation cost RM360. For more info on the spoiler, you gotta pm Lee :)

nice~!
pricing quite ok~~
where is it actually?

Top Bottom