rear anti roll bar

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Get Ultra Racing Rear Anti Roll Bar...
You Need a contact number...
Pm me....

Sorry bro frenchy,not have pic coz me pun blum buy lg....but that ARB is a good one bro!!! U can check at ultra racing website...

e36 antiroll bar to e30???

Anybody have tried e36 antiroll bar to e30? isit possible with simple mod?
pls advice....

datsunnismo;263862 said:
Anybody have tried e36 antiroll bar to e30? isit possible with simple mod?
pls advice....

Q1. AFAIK, no.
Q2. Simple?, no.

get the aftermarket one such as UR much cheaper and simple than you try to mod the e36 to e30. Or else keep on hunting the used one first. This is not a mandatory item in order for you to enjoy your UDM.

dimension

i was very happy to see an e30 rear antiroll bar tht fixed with the axle. but the rear disc got 5 lugs!!!!!! the chop shop worker said he's not sure to which model it belong to... no marking also. but he said if its 5 lug sure not belong to E30. but it was exactly same like e30 rear anti roll bar. really confusing.@$##^&%#*(@

anyone can advise me the dimension??? like the length ect. so i can messure and see....

the axle could be from a 318ti, the E36 hatchback that used the E30's rear end with 5 lugs. If so, pretty rare find in Malaysia, can do the E30 5-lug conversion with it.

Hello bro cempaka...

have attached e30 and e36 antiroll bar. there is a different between the stabilizer link also the stabilizer bush. where for e30 bush will mounted in car body and for E36 it will mounted with axle it self. the bar also in different shape.
The one i saw exactly like e30 one.

Thanks

dude if you waiting for 2nd hand, the price will be close to ultra racing's .... my guess 350 and up.... IF anyone is selling that is.....

Jipster;273298 said:
dude if you waiting for 2nd hand, the price will be close to ultra racing's .... my guess 350 and up.... IF anyone is selling that is.....

Bro Jipster,
Thanks for your advice. Ive understand from my friend that the stock bar far more better than UR one. he said if wanna buy UR bar, better drive UDM without it.
PLEASE CORRECT IF I'M WRONG.
Always appreciate your feedbacks. thanks

Top Bottom