Anti Roll Bar information

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
whitelines are complete execpt for those link thingies.... I think most ARBs are sold this way execpt for IE which has a package where they sell everything all in....

I believe the eibachs are in excess of RM2000..... price is one thing but finding a place that has a set for the E30 is another issue altogether.

Damn, even eibachs are expensive.....i guess whitelines are the 'cheapest' (not taking into acct ultra-race, as they are unproven). Hmmmm i actually have some stuff coming from down-under, wonder if i can get them to put it in the container....

Hang on....zaskar did u say ultra racing has ARBs for E30? Whats the price?

Yes I believe the whitelines are the 'cheapest' reputable ARB brand out there short of getting used MTechs.... which are nice too expecially if you dont have nay in the first place :)

I think zeneger was saying UR can fabricate to suit any model, but most likely need a sample first. If i remember right, numbers like RM400-650 were being thrown around.

Just checked calvin tan's site, he's got mtech arb's for e30, comes with the linkages and bushings too..........nice

Originally posted by zaskar@Jun 6 2006, 12:32 PM
Just checked calvin tan's site, he's got mtech arb's for e30, comes with the linkages and bushings too..........nice
yup.. even the price is nice too :beaten:

Top Bottom