Radiator leak and High Petrol Consumption

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

boyburhan

Club Guest
HeyI am new here. Need advice/info on where to buy E36 318i radiator and its price....My car also consumes lots of petrol. I think it is due to the AFM which makes the car vibrates at times (during idle)Any advice is most welcome. I am running M42is btw

where to get "reliable AFM"? previously bought one online for rm450... which i think is bit expensive

that's the on going price these day i assume .... as for radiators you may try checking with innerpower or you could buy those aluminium mashimoto radiaotors online ....

Rm450 for an AFM is pretty reasonable. Do a search here on DIY AFM servicing. A new radiator will set you back around rm900-rm1000 for an original and around rm550- rm650 for an oem brand. If you want used, I got a m40 and m43 radiator lying around my place somewhere:)

hi jeffreyewe
Where's ur place and how much r u letting go (M43 i think should be the same as mine)? Cheap2 meh...

i hv been searching for mishimoto aluminium radiators for ages now....they have the ad but they dont have the stuff... info pls if u know more bout these aluminium radiators... tq iceman

still after reading the discussed mishimoto topic, nothing is said about mishimoto radiator for e36 M42is....

Top Bottom