Pros / Cons of E39 525i 2001/04 ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bronx

Club Guest
Planning to get a Japan full spec E39 525i 2001/04.Can all sifu here advice on what to check before buying the car? the condition is quite well maintained 8 out of 10.Here are a few questions in my mind :- How to check if the mileage have been tampered ?- How to check whether the gearbox is in good condition ?- How to check whether the shaft (engine to the rear wheel) is in good condition ?- How to receive local radio station using the japan's radio (it have booster installed already) ?- And what would be the recommended buying price for this car?Thanks guys! Hope to join the club soon! :top:

Bronx...please do not SPAM the forum...TQ

and please do some research on other similar post first...sometime ppl get tired answering same question...

also please introduce urself in the newbie section...

last but not least...WELCOME...hahaha

dun buy E39...better buy E34 laa, better car one. cheaper also :D...u come E34 section, we will welcome u with open arms. here ppl scold u one. heheheh....

joking ar t2ribena....later dun thosai my car

ramsing;464815 said:
dun buy E39...better buy E34 laa, better car one. cheaper also :D...u come E34 section, we will welcome u with open arms. here ppl scold u one. heheheh....

joking ar t2ribena....later dun thosai my car

oi...u dare to come here and recruit ar...mana boleh...
icon10.gif

hahahaha...where got scold...just providing straight forward answer...me anjingliar ma...very straight to the point one...
icon10.gif

yaya...buy e34...better still get the e34 ///M5 and join as ramsing's kaki...:listen:

haha guys.. i feel truly welcome here already even b4 getting it.. :)

any workshop to recommend for check-up before making the deal?
preferably around klang/subang area..

t2ribena;464819 said:
oi...u dare to come here and recruit ar...mana boleh...
icon10.gif

hahahaha...where got scold...just providing straight forward answer...me anjingliar ma...very straight to the point one...
icon10.gif

yaya...buy e34...better still get the e34 ///M5 and join as ramsing's kaki...:listen:

hahahaha.....must recruit la..more n more ppl want to buy e39 and convert to M5.... :p no more kaki later...hehehe

aiyooo...where got E34 ///M5 laa...my car is actually 2.0 only. just put sticker. same same like your 518i la.....:top:

Top Bottom