ASC vs DSC

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
bronx2;470219 said:
bro, kevster and saat also use name calling what
why dun ban them?
is it because they're founding member? sigh.. :(

Ah... I don't think Saat has done bad but kevster shall join u...

And if you continue to sign in with new nicks, u'll get longer bans... ;)

Anyone who retaliated with provocative remarks after my post at 9:29PM 10 Nov 2009 will get banned for 1 week. It's not my fault if you didn't read it..

fabianyee;470075 said:
Please stop the unnecessary bickering and go back on track... It has gone a bit too far... Anymore retaliation from here on will get 1 week ban...

Play nicely on this playground...

fabianyee;470228 said:
Ah... I don't think Saat has done bad but kevster shall join u...

Fair enough. Now we know Fabian doesn't choose sides even thou they're founding member. kudos! :top:

And if you continue to sign in with new nicks, u'll get longer bans... ;)

kla, since kevster is gone i can be here in peace d...lemme continue to share my passion of UDM can anot..i am getting my ride this week bro...(and to prove kevster's fake PM about me cannot afford an E39, i'm gonna post pics of my ride !)

Anyone who retaliated with provocative remarks after my post at 9:29PM 10 Nov 2009 will get banned for 1 week. It's not my fault if you didn't read it..

Play nicely on this playground...

i always play nicely wan..juz some c2pid ppl like to perform provocations..

bronx, as I have posted, you violated your ban so ban extended to 2 weeks...
If you challenged and sign in with new nick, it'll extend to 4 weeks. Subsequent offence would extend ban by 2 times.

For everyone's information, bronx's ban has been extended to 1 month. His 2 subsequent attempts to post using 2 new nicks has prompted the ban extension.
He obviously does not respect the rules spelt out before him.

thanks fabian...i thought that he was "a bit" too rude to everyone here...

bronx;470196 said:
ur balls' shrinked i guess

Using this kind of word to respected Forumer/Person like Saat ?????? - Memang Kurang Ajar ....I will ban you for life if this happen again .

It was all good fun in the beginning.. Then i guess as usual things just get out of hand. Everything has got limits.

hi peeps!

sorry i am new here. would like to know if this is a place to discuss BMW M3 CSL ? as I have just gotten this new ride and have no idea some of the features in this car! lol

if i am in the wrong channel, appreciate it if you can guide me to the correct sections!

thanksss! :)

Don Franco;470334 said:
It was all good fun in the beginning.. Then i guess as usual things just get out of hand. Everything has got limits.

ya he was the first to say pls debate professionally but then he went over board when he took it too personally and not abit rude but very rude...

anyway great fun but it has to end this way...

beemerholics;470350 said:
hi peeps!

sorry i am new here. would like to know if this is a place to discuss BMW M3 CSL ? as I have just gotten this new ride and have no idea some of the features in this car! lol

if i am in the wrong channel, appreciate it if you can guide me to the correct sections!

Bro, wrong section..

The correct section is listed below.. click below link..

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

btw, welcome to the forum.. Do take time to check out the forum..

beemerholics;470350 said:
hi peeps!

bronx aka beemerholics, nice try hiding behind a different nick.. unless you can prove otherwise, ur IP address has given you away. Please observe your ban and stop being rebellious, u're getting nowhere behaving like a lost teen.

fabianyee;470362 said:
bronx aka beemerholics, nice try hiding behind a different nick.. unless you can prove otherwise, ur IP address has given you away. Please observe your ban and stop being rebellious, u're getting nowhere behaving like a lost teen.

fabian...does the forum has the IP ban feature...i suggest you ban this guy's IP (although not a fool proof)...he is getting very very annoying...

fabianyee;470362 said:

hi fabianyee,

hah? what do you mean?

beemerholics;470364 said:
hi fabianyee,

hah? what do you mean?

No need to act dunno, I have cross checked all your IP addresses and other information linking it to bronx, bronx2, bronx3 and your other nicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom