ASC vs DSC

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the moderators are having fun too coz suprisingly the thread hasn't been 'Moved' hehehe

kevster30;470093 said:
You still have moderating rights meh? Hmmmm.......

Apa mau bikin ........ wanna to have fun ? more educational post ? Infraction ? Ban ? or what .....

Guna;470128 said:
I suspect the moderators are having fun too coz suprisingly the thread hasn't been 'Moved' hehehe

elwine30;470146 said:
well, i guess it's being a long time since we saw any action... ;)

Busy with Annual Dinner preparation la ...... tak mau join AD ke ?

Bro Guna ... yr friend from Kuantan is coming la ... join him la ....

Open the front bonnet and check for this DSC Module. If it there , then the car have DSC Function

dscmodule.jpg

jarance;470085 said:
Actually, if you ALL read his first post, he asked how to determine whether a E39 year 2001 have DSC or not if there is no DSC button?

Since, the DSC button is not visible, then either the button is removed by the owner cos maybe the previous owner does need the function or the button is faulty.

However, the best way to determine is take a picture of the interior dashboard for everybody to see or comment.

EXACTLY. That is what i am trying to explain but these ppl juz dun read and kept explaining the definition of ASC/DSC. Maybe they need to learn how to read (hint : kevster30).
Thanks bro for bringing this up.
Will post up the pics of the dash/engine bay when i get back. :top:

kevster30;470097 said:
First PDC, now DSC/ASC........i suspect ADD?

what's ADD ? Appreciation of Dyslexia Department ? Founding member definitely by Mrs.Kevster30. whose at age 39 might be suffering from mid-life crisis. or worse, gender crisis. hence the 'Mrs' :)

Jerman;470098 said:
It simply amazing, 16 pages and more to come just talking on ASC vs DSC. Very educational!

Indeed it is! if minus kevster and saat balling then it would be 100% educational.

Guna;470108 said:
Yeah man,are we heading for a record here?

bmw club record - most BMWs scratched in saujana's annual dinner. (esp kevster30 and saat) :)

elwine30;470126 said:
Where is Astroboy? Paging for Astroboy... paging for Astroboy

whose astroboy? if u mean me, im baaack :)
btw, astroboy showing in cinema liao meh ?

Guna;470128 said:

yeah gunaLAN, i suspect the big bully (kevster) is having fun contemplating whether drinking his momma's milk will decrease his chance of getting dyslexia :)

elwine30;470146 said:
well, i guess it's being a long time since we saw any action... ;)

we all have our action once in a while. like that life only got fun mah :) else everyday sit at home thinking whether to drink momma's milk to decrease chance of getting DYSLEXIA is so meaningless.

bronx;470200 said:
bmw club record - most BMWs scratched in saujana's annual dinner. (esp kevster30 and saat) :)

Bro dont lah.. we all love our car..

FYI, You just make yourself public enemy No.1. BMW owner do not consider this as a joke.

btw kevster and saat may not go for the dinner..

Bronx, we won't be hearing from you for 1 week.. See you after Annual Dinner..

JYazid;470159 said:
Apa mau bikin ........ wanna to have fun ? more educational post ? Infraction ? Ban ? or what .....

u not scared kena ban?still wanna have fun...

fabianyee;470214 said:
Bronx, we won't be hearing from you for 1 week.. See you after Annual Dinner..

bro, kevster and saat also use name calling what
why dun ban them?
is it because they're founding member? sigh.. :(

jarance;470208 said:
Bro dont lah.. we all love our car..

FYI, You just make yourself public enemy No.1. BMW owner do not consider this as a joke.

btw kevster and saat may not go for the dinner..

bro, kidding la. K-I-D-D-I-N-G.
all u good ppl of bmwclub can rest assure.
why they not going ? their Balls shrink-ed ?

kevster30;470022 said:
Again asking about things that have been answered or provided links to....DYSLEXIC!!!

dude, read properly what i asked. i asked about ASC. XXX explains about DSC (see below).
I think its u that got DYSLEXIA, not me.

XXX said:
his wan w/o DSC...you see the guy not stable straight falldown..
with Dynamic Stabilty Control..he wouldnt have fallendown..

bronx said:
Great info mate. how about ASC, how do u explain that in a Bitch Slap scenario ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom