Proposed TT at Seremban

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by sivabalu@Jun 13 2005, 06:23 PM
wo,key i"m in
Siva,
Where are you from? We'll most probably have a convoy from Klang to Puchong for tt this Thursday, maybe you can join us. BTW, welcome to da club :D

Wei, 5201!!!
Wats wif the look on the noodles... it wasn't the "mee goreng tikus" that they had in the menu, was it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi all,
:rolleyes:
I just owned a BMW last week and currently stayed in Seremban.

I'm interested to join BM owner club. Can somebody let me know how to join? Thanks.

Originally posted by mienoz@Aug 3 2005, 02:42 PM
Hi all,
I just owned a BMW last week and currently stayed in Seremban.

I'm interested to join BM owner club. Can somebody let me know how to join? Thanks.
Sorry, this is not a BM Owner club.. This BMW Club Malaysia. Our club is the only club presently reconigsed by BMW Malaysia.

As for Seremban TT, please check with ressy. He is the boss there :wink:

Presently, there is no much TT going on at Seremban. The active TT are

Showru - friday
Klang - Thur
Penang -
JB
Puchong.

For more info, check out the member meetup thread.

BTW, welcome to the club.

Originally posted by mienoz@Aug 3 2005, 03:42 PM
Hi all,
I just owned a BMW last week and  currently stayed in Seremban.

Check out the members meet up thread we have TT at Kelana Jaya Showru next to the MAS traning School, Klang TT at Modern Restaurant, and Puchong You have been there. for Seremban so far only once as lots of member are in KL and I use to go there instead.
:rofl:

Bang rezzy....will try to arrange another Seremban TT since the Seremban member keep increasing....tak tidur lagi keh?

Originally posted by khalidm3@Aug 3 2005, 05:37 PM
i'm a weekend serembanner....got tt..i come la...
do you stay in seremban?

lets us gather all bimmers in seremban and could plan our own TT somewhere here...... and once in a while, we could have a trip to join other in puchong/showru.

wat do u think?

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Aug 8 2005, 03:24 AM
Bang rezzy....will try to arrange another Seremban TT since the Seremban member keep increasing....tak tidur lagi keh?
lionel,

vely2 good idea....... appreciate your effort to make it happen.

bang rezzy is the best candidate to lead the group!! :yes:

Seem the Seremban member keep increasing.....maybe u all can PM Rezzy to organize the Seremban TT..... :D

Ayam also from seremban . But moved to KL lliao ....

Still go down for my car service and meet buddies .

cheers :D

Top Bottom