ProJet Function

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
will be coming with a fractured leg..........

need FOMOCO for a shoulder to hold on ... WHERE ARE YOU MY MAN !! :D

Crymson and Axle, you wud never know someone might just won't turn up. If that happens then you can replace marr... :D

Originally posted by ICEMAN 13@Jun 15 2005, 06:02 PM

What happened to your leg bro???? :blink:

Crymson & Axle, I don't call the shots here. I, myself also won't be able to attend this special function lah....sob...sob.....anyway, you can always turn up to show some support. Just for the fun. Axle, since you're one of the club's official photographer, go lah take some photos for our soon-to-be heroes....hahaha.... :p

Originally posted by ICEMAN 13@Jun 15 2005, 06:02 PM

Which leg, bro? You were ok the last time I saw you.... :D

Meeting was a success. Projet is quite happy with the turnout, everyone showed up + a few more :D

As for the vouchers, there wasnt any extra, in fact 2 members had to share a voucher. I gave the extra voucher to vladd who came all the way from JB and its because of him (and Iceman) we wouldn't have this gathering.

Once again, thank you Projet! :)

good turnout......hope everybody is happy and i have to say from their responce........projet is happy! a big thank you to projet and everybody who made this event a success!!

Nobody at BMW Club Malaysia works, I found out. Big turnout on Thursday 10am at Safiz!!!! Shall we have TT at Safiz every Thursday at 10am???? hehehe

Thanks to Projet for the vouchers and the hospistality. Now my Kookaburra got petrol fund liao. Anyone wants to contribute??? Even one RM10 voucher is highly appreciated! hehehe :p

Zoggee, I will pass to you the vouchers before the 1 Utama drift event next week. You want to come to watch Jay Chou drifting? XXX drifting his AE86!

I was very surprised at the huge turnout. I didn't do a headcount but thot there was like 60 of us in the end. There was supposed to be a convoy from the Souled Out turn-off to Projet but it looked more like a traffic jam cos we had enough cars to fill up that stretch of road. The star attractions were the fleet of 5 new Mini Coopers, E34Touring's gorgeous Z4 and Chester and The Necessary's E46 M3s and a 330Ci.

I enjoyed a nice mini convoy trailing Iceman and Fomoco with Flower of Carnage as sweeper enroute to Safiz. Iceman was uncharacteristically keeping to 80kmh...

Thanks Projet for the free petrol and food and Albundy and Sideways for organising this event on our side.

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jun 16 2005, 06:42 AM

I enjoyed a nice mini convoy trailing Iceman and Fomoco with Flower of Carnage as sweeper enroute to Safiz. Iceman was uncharacteristically keeping to 80kmh...

bro can't fly no more ....cuz each time i step on the exelerator my foot hurts ..... and moreover i need to use my left leg for braking.....
saw your MAS reg no. with ya lights on for a while and from no where it's FOMOCO tailing me ahead of you .....

anyway it was a good turnout overall, bet there were no FFK's..

Thanks Projet for the wonderfull vouchers, Bundy and sideways , and the rest of the members ...........

it was a good convoy to Projet .... :D

surprisingly to see lotsa BMWclub members are not working on a Thursday :p :ph34r: PONTENG CASE i guess ... :p

was a very good function all thanx to projet :yahoo: and sideways and bundy for organising this colaboration! :eek:k:
bet we caused a lilhavoc at the roadside leading to projet station as i bet no one has seen so many udm'ers in one place! :lol:
finally met chester & bundy and the infamous vladd tapish(he does look like a vampire :blink: :lol: )
great bunch of guys!
hope to meet y'all again soon!

once again...... THANK YOU PROJET!!!!! :yahoo: :eek:k:

regards,
-brad-

MISSED IT I JUST READ THIS TODAY AS IN NOW 430 PM . ANYWAY I CAN FEEL THE FUN OF IT .

AXLE ; PLS POST THE PIC TQ

Well, since Projet has been so generous, I will post a small feedback here.

Kookaburra One racing machine is on Projet 97 fuel. Once Zoggee pumped another brand of petrol inside (dun wan to say the name but one of their tankers polluted Alaska big time ;)) resulting in pinging at high rev (6,000 to 8,000rpm). Switch back to Projet and no problem, engine happy to hum along at 8,000rpm :p

8,000rpm feeling - SYOK!!!!!

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jun 16 2005, 04:03 AM
Well, since Projet has been so generous, I will post a small feedback here.

Kookaburra One racing machine is on Projet 97 fuel. Once Zoggee pumped another brand of petrol inside (dun wan to say the name but one of their tankers polluted Alaska big time ;)) resulting in pinging at high rev (6,000 to 8,000rpm). Switch back to Projet and no problem, engine happy to hum along at 8,000rpm :p

8,000rpm feeling - SYOK!!!!!
welcome to the world of enertec!feel the power and smoothness!
been using it for ages now and am very happy!
does tht mean tht there will b faster donuts? :nyehehe:

Top Bottom