ProJet Function

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jun 16 2005, 05:03 PM
Once Zoggee pumped another brand of petrol inside (dun wan to say the name but one of their tankers polluted Alaska big time ;)) resulting in pinging at high rev (6,000 to 8,000rpm).
Very notty of you zoggee....

TODAY , Tomorrow and FOREVER ----->>>> PROJET . :D :p

gotta try Ron 92 next !!! thanks VLAD for the info

It was a great event ...

Cool.....

cheers to Iceman and Vladde tappishe ....

Kudos to Projet .

cheehers .... :D

Originally posted by tyke@Jun 16 2005, 03:36 AM
was a very good function all thanx to projet :yahoo: and sideways and bundy for organising this colaboration! :eek:k:
bet we caused a lilhavoc at the roadside leading to projet station as i bet no one has seen so many udm'ers in one place! :lol:
finally met chester & bundy and the infamous vladd tapish(he does look like a vampire :blink: :lol: )
great bunch of guys!
hope to meet y'all again soon!

once again...... THANK YOU PROJET!!!!! :yahoo: :eek:k:

regards,
-brad-
oops,i also forgot to mention tht i met jules(finally),redz4,and way too many forummers to remember!

overall it was a great success! :yahoo:
hope to hav more events like this to build a closer relationship with projet!
:nyehehe: :yahoo: :eek:k:
el presidente,u missed one heck of a function lah! :nyehehe:
thanx again for the invite accorded to us boss! ;)
regards,
-brad-

thank you here thank you there but never thank the traffic warden, risk his blardy life also no thank you one.. :( :( :lol:

Originally posted by XXX@Jun 16 2005, 11:40 AM
thank you here thank you there but never thank the traffic warden, risk his blardy life also no thank you one.. :( :( :lol:
Hahahahahaha.... OK, thank you la. Isn't it great that our events got people like you who contribute without question but have fun just doin' it. Thanks!

Heck ..... 1/2 day off work ..... wouldn't mind at all to participate in this event.

Thanks Projet and all who worked to make this event a success .... Iceman, Vladd, Albundy, XXX, and all who turn up.

Don't think anyone in hartamas have seen a long line-up of BMWs and Minis. Didn't I see a red E36 that came in the parking area and left (after he couldn't find a parking space)? Was probably surprise to see so many german machines there. :yahoo:

I've never seen Apoo so handsum :rofl:

by da way, a big thank you to Projet and their bosses for being so generous, guess we should feel lucky we're the only car club invited huh?

should hav got da press or Traffic magazine to cover da event la...

more publicity for da club mah! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Jun 16 2005, 01:42 AM
...E34Touring's gorgeous Z4 and Chester and The Necessary's E46 M3s and a 330Ci...
dude, red Z4 belong to a member named RedZ4 in da forum... didnt really catch his name though...

E34EuroTouring is another Malaysia who's based in Philipines...

:yahoo: Thanks to projet for inviting BMWCLUBMALAYSIA for their event and thanks to Albundy and Sideways for gathering all member for the day and looks like most of members are free this day to join and DD where are you? nice to see all models of Bimmers line up to Projet station.

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Jun 16 2005, 11:21 PM
by da way, a big thank you to Projet and their bosses for being so generous, guess we should feel lucky we're the only car club invited huh?

should hav got da press or Traffic magazine to cover da event la...

more publicity for da club mah! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Well, all is not lost. We can always do a press release and send it in to car magazines etc for more publicity. In fact, we should because Projet is a well known brand in the market. Looks like we have lots of nice photos.

Anybody wanna take charge of this? The club needs more publicity to attract more members.

Hey where's our editor Ms Dimples? John? Wkwoo? Need some good writers here. I would definitely volunteer to do it if I'm in town.

Originally posted by OSFlanker@Jun 16 2005, 10:31 PM
I tot I saw the traffic magazine guy there? And quite a few photographers
they had Projet logo on their vests... probably porjet's appointed photographers

Top Bottom