Project e38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JonRaj

Club Guest
Hi all,I kinda know what I am getting myself into but I cannot simply resist. I'm embarking on a journey that I am sure will take me through much joy and pain. Before I turn the lid up, I would like to get my resources right. The machine that will be involved here is a 740iL '95. I intend to do a complete restoration/refurbishment, working from the start. Plans I have in mind are as follows :a) change of engine, gearboxb) complete interior refurbishmentc) fitting the 19" rimsd) fitting a bodykite) fitting a performance based exhaust systemf) replacing the audio headunit player and existing speakersg) paint jobAs what I've noticed there a number of seasoned campaigners here and your advices are very much appreciated. I would like to know where and how can i get those plans of mine being achieved. I am sure that the resources within this group should point to the best results. Thanking you guys in advance.

bro.. ihave go a M60b40 complete with a 5hp30 gb all in "very good" condition. let me know if u want it. no need to touch any of your wiring. this engine came at 78km on it

i migh tstill have the paper work some where otherwise just machine new number before you fit it.. joj also no need.. kekeke

Top Bottom