problem with maybank TAC after mobile number ported

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bimmerdude

Club Guest
hey guysnot sure if anyone has this problem. i ported to celcom from maxis and when i did a bank transaction my TAC arrived VERY late (like 20mins) by which time of course i had to log out of maybank online. i was under impression that TAC would remain unaffected as my number hasn't really changed. Could MAXIS be 'delaying' this TAC by default?thanks for the help!

Not sure if posting it here would get any help on the matter... Anyway, how many times has this happened? Maybe it just happened to technical delay at Maybank's end at that moment. Happened to me before.

Perhaps a check with Celcom/Maxis/Maybank would be better way...

fabianyee;742413 said:
Not sure if posting it here would get any help on the matter... Anyway, how many times has this happened? Maybe it just happened to technical delay at Maybank's end at that moment. Happened to me before.

Perhaps a check with Celcom/Maxis/Maybank would be better way...

just trying my luck here la.
i am sure its a telco/maybank issue, and happened each time i did a transaction(twice). i was hoping someone here might have experienced the same issue (specifically a Celcom ported from Maxis user.) anyway, for others benefit, i called up maybank hotline and the guy said i need to update telco operator on the maybank side. So, i've done that. Lets see what happens on monday.

Top Bottom