Pre Christmas Charity Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
fabianyee said:
Thanks to all who came to home.

Special thanks to keanbkhoo for going to every table entertaining the folks. However, they are also some who didn't want to interact with the folks. Nothing wrong with that, it's your choice to make. I know it aint easy to break down your own 'wall' and be with the folks. It took me awhile too. keanbkhoo is the man of the day though. He really jumped right into it and really made the folks happy.

Ah Lian was oso generous to have given rides to the folks in her red 'sleigh'. Though it's not a BMW but still good for the folks. The folks did ask about RedZ4's red Z4.

Another thing that the folks asked was where were all the photos from the last trip??? Maybe we shud print some nice A4 photos for them to keep. Who took the photos from last trip? Nik?

And we can start compiling the photos from this trip too and pass to them later...
Whoever took photos please pass me a copy in a CD... Thanks...

No problem Fabian, everyone told me that I look like some politician rallying for votes. But it was just my nature to be "ke po chi" lar. Well I believe I was not the only one who go around and mingle, there are a lot of others doing the same thing too. hahahaha. Anyway it was fun and we should do it again.

Last year we did this.......

THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO IPOH! COME ON GUYS, SUPPORT THE CLUB EVENTS......

so sad maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh tis year only XXX the president again will join maaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh wat to do ??????????????

Collection
Total Donation Collected : RM2,638.00
Total X1R (Engine Treatment) RM35 x 46 : RM 1,610
Total X1R (NX) RM30 x 4 : RM 120.00

Total Collection: RM4,368.00

Payment
Gifts from Hinode RM5 x 77 : 385.00 (67 for the Old Folks, 10 for the Sisters)
Wrapping paper x 36 : 36.00
Xmas Greeting cards x 75 : 42.00
Santa Costume : 60.00
Money Packet : 2,345.00 (RM35 x 67)
Banner XXX :70.00
X1R (Engine Treatment) RM20 x 46 : 920.00
X1R (NX) RM15 x 4 : 60.00

Total payment : 3,918.00

Balance = RM450.00

The balance would be brought forward for the next cause..

What happen to the balance. If it is posibble can we use it for this drive to ipoh.

or maybe we cld also bring forward the santa claus as well yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom