Possibly a new Z4 member..... :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JJTan

Club Guest
Hi to all the sifus here,Am contemplating on getting a Z4. Have read through most of the threads and gain some useful knowledge. However, am still lost on the various specifications available in the market. (ie: Price vs Year vs Specs)Was offered a unit of the following specs: 2004, Jap (unreg), 2.5, Black Ext., Black Int., Power Roof, Zenon Lights, 15K+ mileage, Non Leather/Fabric seats, 16" wheels (but agreed to swap to the original 17"/18" Z4 wheels). RM170KReasonable price?

Yep quite reasonable...wat d condition of the car??....nvr believe on the mileage...electrical seat for both???....4 airbags???

is it the one in old klang road? i've seen the car.. first one with fabric seats that i've encountered.. it's the one with the sports button.. just curious.. what's the use of the button?

Condition looks ok.. Drivers side electric seats, didnt check the passenger side. Can't recall how many airbags besides the steering. Yes, it's the one in Old Klang Road. Fabric seats, will have to reupholster with leather.

Since the Z4 will be my daily commute for at least 5 days a week, am curious... while driving, does the soft-top creaks or creates any other noises? Anyone here ever experience any leaks or heavy wind noise issues?

Bro..wen come to noise it depends la..mine so far so good...wind sound tak ada!!!....sound proof for a soft to consider very good oredi!!.......

btz4;422820 said:
is it the one in old klang road? i've seen the car.. first one with fabric seats that i've encountered.. it's the one with the sports button.. just curious.. what's the use of the button?

Have you found your car yet?

nop.. cannot find any good ones.. seems like these car dealers dont really like to import z4.. beemer dont import cuz they say hard to sell.. zzz haiy.. so if u find one better buy it..

Top Bottom