Porsche Cayman S

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JYazid said:
AJ, when this '5-Series Driver' guy asking abt opinion, it not about power all he wanted to know is how is it feel when inside the car, economy, business or first class, do you hear anything rattle or not?, how smooth is it when take-off or landing? how many hours before service or change parts? need to service the car or not, pakai minyak or air? heheheh

His e39 is still virgin la ........ he said this 'I enjoy the feeling of my car when I drive it' . But one thing good is he only use parts tha have the roundel on it even the car shampoo, otherwise he not using or buying it.

YAzid

i wouldn't take him too seriously..he's a dreamer..hehehe:p

Mav,jangan marah he..gua dah kenal lu lama.

but,if u do buy the thing,gua book nak naik dengan lu dulu..lepas tu kasi gua lenjan lak!!

supergripen;192386 said:

but,if u do buy the thing,gua book nak naik dengan lu dulu..lepas tu kasi gua lenjan lak!!

Saya pun nak menumpang .... boleh tak ..... hehehheh

ya just hope & pray he is on autopilot when he is dreaming...kekkeke

supergripen;192386 said:

You are right bro. Nobody takes me very seriously nowadays. It's either I have the joker look or I don't have the dignified look or it could be both:D . The CCM sales manager could not believe himself that I actually bought the car (when he thought I wasn't serious) directly from Daimler Chrysler Malaysia two hours after I talked to him. :D

Agree with funfer_fahrer as I am in my dream for a UDM... Hope I will wake up with one soon...

Jules;192693 said:
everything start from dreams......

funfer_fahrer;192824 said:
Very true..two years ago I could only afford a BMW cap from PS boutique.:D

couldnt agree more..dreams makes life more interesting and worth...congrats on d new car bro...

Now we shall start dreaming of the most anticipated car of 2007,the new BMW M3. Maybe i should be dreaming for a couple years more before i can afford one:(

RedZ4;192102 said:
Hey mr.fun_fahrerere....

Hey hope you have No hard feeling from our previous encounter.
Well, wanted to ask why you'd care for a professional advise from us. This is a little club that have very very limited drivers that own porsche and even less members that are professional drivers. So maybe this isn't the best place to get advise... for opinion, yes... I'm sure we have plenty of members that can share their opinion.

My opinion is to look into the MZ4 coupe... Its faster and performance is on par.
I don't care what porsche says about the handling, I can guarantee you that most average drivers like us will probably not reach the limits of the cars capabilities... so why bother buying a car based on what people say. We'll probably wreck one before we can get to the cars limits.

You ought to go out and drive one. I'm sure you can arrange one is the dealership.

No, I didn't have any hard feelings towards you. The only thing that is on my mind is how to improve my tennis game, that is, how to minimize the number of unforced errors and double faults. By the way, you still owe me a game of tennis!:D

The Z4 M coupe is a sweet car, especially if it is blue. As Auto Bild/Germany puts it, "Thrilling Proportions and Profile", "Out-of-this-world beauty" and "With the Z4 Coupe it isn't just the styling that is compelling, even the sound is spot on: the sonorous roar when idling, the rich woofling under partial load and the stereophonic full-throttle baying that penetrates straight into the pleasure centre of any alpha male within earshot. No question about it - the Z4 Coupe is an extraordinary car." Having said this, I think you should have one. It can beat the Cayman when it comes to zero to century by 0.4 second (5.0 s).

Actually, I didn't plan for this. I came across a deal that is difficult to resist (but I am still trying to resist it based on the fact that I am living in a real world. Unfortunately, this is not a dream). One of my mechanic's customers wanted to sell his Cayman and the deal is worth having a second thought. That is why I came up with this thread.

On paper, the Z4Ms seemed be able to outrun the porsches. but power without the control/balance (of a porsche) not much use.

I think the cayman S will outrun some 997 (911) standard carrera model).

funfer_fahrer;192823 said:
You are right bro. Nobody takes me very seriously nowadays. It's either I have the joker look or I don't have the dignified look or it could be both:D . The CCM sales manager could not believe himself that I actually bought the car (when he thought I wasn't serious) directly from Daimler Chrysler Malaysia two hours after I talked to him. :D

i believe its the small frame la:rolleyes: .. good thing u're tall.hehe...

Mav,jangan lupa..aku book 1st taxi ride.then can compare with my humble STi.

ps-mind PM'ing me the details of the Cayman S deal?(kalau lu tak jadi amik la).my dad might just be interested.trying to talk him out of getting a CLS,cuz for the price i'd rather he buy something else.

I've driven the Cayman (non S)

Cayman really has a lot of torque. Even at low and medium speeds, there's a lot "power feel" to it. At 2.7 litres with 245 hp

Get the Cayman - I give you full moral support! :)

..Cayman - Z4M difference, my personal observation, tried both (as well as Spider) ..

..Cayman lets you drive and you enjoy it immediately..
..Z4M Coupe force you to learn how to drive, and you enjoy it A LOT, later..

..soo..its your choice..

Top Bottom