POLL on BMW Club Annual Fees

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
yalah malufyinglah...hahahaha but what to do everyday typing inside here to make this fella happy make that fell happy no time to go to banklah...kekekke

but on a serious note we have been notified to pay up by next week...not dont want to pay take things for granted thought can pay latermah....we comm. work so hard for free thought got some special benefitmah.

Like what our XXX said, all have been agreed on and submitted to ROS. So therefore for those who think that's (annual and/or registration fees) exorbitant, why dun they join first and change the constitution or whatever by-laws in the next AGM to suit their needs.

jarance said:
so what is quantum?

It a catch 22 situation. Not enough members, sponsors not interested. No sponsor, no benefits for the members to enjoy.

In this world, most of the clubs survived on sponsors and advertisment. Without the support from you all, there is no club..

Hmm... your statement reflect an opposite stance to another comm told me today that the club prefers quality members, not quantity. I guess you chaps better sit down and iron this out.

While it's a done deal having the quantum reflected in the constitution, it's never to late to change vide EGM or AGM. But I guess it's just my opinion.

Sorry about this, I don't mean to pry or cause harm.

sesat88 said:
my 2.5 sens worth....(hopefully not offending anyone here),

Personally, i agree to Mr. Al-Bundy's comment about transparency on what the club will be embarking on in terms of benefits and activities both currently and in the future. A club has its own life cycle curve. At one point of time membership will come to a dwindle and club activities may come to a certain standstill.

Running a club is like running a business these days whereby members will want to know what will they gain out of it at the end of the day. Now the question is what is "the gain"? Will it be unique? Will it be internationally recognised? .... and so on. No gain, no business, no members. At the end of the day, it is the exposure and recognition that's wat members want. Members want to say to their kids, friends, family etc. ... look that guy's bmw has a club sticker and I am in that same club too. Be it, on the road, shopping etc.. if u follow me.

The establishing committee must be strong and dedicated to the club, not changing every AGM. New blood is one thing but old blood does keep the club running.

Lastly, you really really can't make everyone happy!

very very very very well said.... we could use someone like you in the committee wor....

sesat88 said:
eeeehh.... u mean the pro-term committee also haven't paid??!!! :eek:

.........beep beep... cabutz!.... :D

ya lah.. so shy lahh.. minta maaf..

Funk said:
Hmm... your statement reflect an opposite stance to another comm told me today that the club prefers quality members, not quantity. I guess you chaps better sit down and iron this out.

While it's a done deal having the quantum reflected in the constitution, it's never to late to change vide EGM or AGM. But I guess it's just my opinion.

Bro, Your oppinions do matter and very much appreciated. keep it commin.

XXX said:
yalah malufyinglah...hahahaha but what to do everyday typing inside here to make this fella happy make that fell happy no time to go to banklah...kekekke

but on a serious note we have been notified to pay up by next week...not dont want to pay take things for granted thought can pay latermah....we comm. work so hard for free thought got some special benefitmah.

ahhahahaah.....:eek: .. quick quick... then can get >1 member la.
No qualms about committee paying late... coz.. i understand.

hmmm... so who is the guy so berani to ask you all to pay up?
I wanna vote him as president!!! Boleh?

Funk said:
Hmm... your statement reflect an opposite stance to another comm told me today that the club prefers quality members, not quantity. I guess you chaps better sit down and iron this out..

but that doesnt mean we cannot get enough quality members.:)

I just have to ask... sorry, but I just have to. For those of you who voted for no, what were you guys thinking ? I mean yeah the question was asked and you do have the right to say no, but havent you guys realise that everything we do costs us money ? So where do we get this money from if you guys think that the club should not charge a fee.... Unbelievable !!!!

sesat88 said:
ahhahahaah.....:eek: .. quick quick... then can get >1 member la.
No qualms about committee paying late... coz.. i understand.

hmmm... so who is the guy so berani to ask you all to pay up?
I wanna vote him as president!!! Boleh?

THE PRESIDENT himself ...hahahha

sithwarrior said:
very very very very well said.... we could use someone like you in the committee wor....

eeer...wifey sure pull the other ear if i buat demikian...... coz never spend enuff time wit her ;)

sesat88 said:
eeer...wifey sure pull the other ear if i buat demikian...... coz never spend enuff time wit her ;)

let her meet my wifey and my wifey will teach how to cope kekekekeke

I suppose you chaps have a clear objective, strategies and a calender of events for the future.

Perhaps you would like to share some of these including recruitment campaign ie. your target numbers? It's a number's game honestly.

Funk said:

shucks, very hard to explain to you lah.. when the words are distorted.. I do not know what your intention is when you are trying to sow discord among the protem committees. We the committee may have different opinions on the type of members that we want for this club but that does NOT means we do not speak as a team.

Please registered yourself as a member and garner enough vote to be a committe member or better still be the president. Then you can change the constitution.

Sorry if I sound a bit untactful.. If you have the chance of working with the gomen personnel on the ROS approval, you will know what I meant. It not as easy to get it done as mentioned by you. The protem comm and some of the founder members have spent many months running here and there to get the ROS approved with many admentment being made in order to get it approved. Even some of the bylaws which is considered as trival such as the fees is under heavy scrutiny.

Funk said:
I suppose you chaps have a clear objective, strategies and a calender of events for the future.

Perhaps you would like to share some of these including recruitment campaign ie. your target numbers? It's a number's game honestly.

yea we're in the midst of finalising it. It wont be long now. Just a hint of some of the vents. We'll be having a Penang and JB drive for sure. The mechanics will be shared with everyone later ya.

sithwarrior said:
let her meet my wifey and my wifey will teach how to cope kekekekeke

hmmm... hopefully nothing gatal.... :D

but i be glad to assist :rolleyes: cyberly for the time being!

Foresaw the obvious, responded in advance and apologised in advance also can kena tiau.

***Beckons AirAsia cabin crew to give me a parachute***

Crew : Eh, you budget traveller... you have to pay want wor!

***Duh***

The Committee has discussed and decided that this Poll is not in the interest of the official BMW Club Malaysia as imposition and quantum of club fees are matters which are solely for the deliberation and decision of the official club members through the proper channels recognised by the ROS and rules governing registered societies in Malaysia.

Thank you to those who have voted. Your views will be considered by the current Committee once the Club is officially launched. In the meantime, please register yourselves as an official club member of the BMW Club Malaysia. Membership has its benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom