PLs RD: BMW E30 Dash Board

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

al3dx

Club Guest
Hey there...To all Official Members, Community Members & Forum Members...I would like to ask a favor from those who has an E30 crack dashboard...Is it possible... If anyone does have a crack E30 Dash Board, and he/she do not want it anymore...Can you please give it to me...Cause i kinda want to fix it... I just learn how to...So now i'm putting it to the test...So Please, If Anyone Does not Want their E30 Dashboard...Please Give it to me:Thank You....:burnout:

u could juz send it for a rewrap and fit it back. I've done it and it's good. Much more durable than the original as most of the original can't withstand heat in malaysia's hot climate..

good luck on ur search..

cheers

storm hunter, where did you get done and how much it cost? did it take long?
they would havve to take the dash out rite?

Yeahhh

stormhunt3r;261084 said:
u could juz send it for a rewrap and fit it back. I've done it and it's good. Much more durable than the original as most of the original can't withstand heat in malaysia's hot climate..

good luck on ur search..

cheers

Well that's actually what I'm trying to do...
But i need some one that does not need their E30 Dash board...
So that i can do it up and keep it...

stormhunt3r;261084 said:

good luck on ur search..

cheers

Please tell us where did you rewrap your dash? I think lot of E30 owner need to do this...why? simply because it hard to find good looking no cracked dash at chop shop & new one will cost a bomb!!

stormhunt3r,

Would you mind sending me the contact details of the man through PM?

Many thanks in advance

Anyone interested in carbon fibre E30 dashboard ???

price around RM3K++

KiNaKa;261655 said:
Anyone interested in carbon fibre E30 dashboard ???

price around RM3K++

So xpencive lah why not get brand new from Germany its cheaper.

Top Bottom