Pls help! Need yr advise

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kc's

Club Guest
I am sure almost every UDM buyer need to decide ! Some helpful hints and insights for those who are getting their new carMany may have headaches, sleepless night and some worries if we choose the wrong colour...how to maintain...effort requires!!!Deeply appreciate yr inputs advise and experiences !!! The pros and consBest Exterior and interior colourF10 - Exterior - alpine white sophisto grey black sapphire titanium Interior - tan, bLackThank you guys

kc, you sure you need help in this matter? you're one of the best people i know to answer your own questions.

Are you announcing the coming of your new F10? :D No need to ask ler...you know best.

mizhan;761749 said:
kc, you sure you need help in this matter? you're one of the best people i know to answer your own questions.

I am sure your experiences helps! Pls gives yr opinion and highly respected

haywire;761753 said:
Are you announcing the coming of your new F10? :D No need to ask ler...you know best.

Hi buddy! It's my bro, and all your unbias opinion matters

Even I also doubt KC, that being so expert and talented you are asking about this particular thing ? However one more thing is that I have never heard of UDM. Is it any sort of car or something else. If its a car then I would surely like to see its pics.

banadictaustin;761897 said:
Even I also doubt KC, that being so expert and talented you are asking about this particular thing ? However one more thing is that I have never heard of UDM. Is it any sort of car or something else. If its a car then I would surely like to see its pics.

Hi buddy
pls dont mis understood....... i am only asking a poll of the colours of you guys think of F10, your favourite? durability of lasting look that you may think of, your opinion matters

kc, you're a physician who is asking us which cough medicine is better :tongue:

Ok, got it, got it. However I am not that much expert regarding the durability of colors, but its just that the thing matters to you a lot then I will like to say carbon gray which is one of my favorite colors on automobiles.

banadictaustin;761897 said:

You're either a very young chap or a very old chap, UDM refers to "Ultimate Driving Machine" which was a catch line employed by BMW in the last 1-2 decade before the current more subtle message?

kc, since your it is for your bro, Alpine White is a good solid colour that will have lasting appeal visually. It is not the easiest colour to upkeep but I'm pretty sure you'd give him a hand or two. Interior, the darker colours would last longer in terms of looks. I personally liked the cinnamon brown which I ended up with.

primus2211;762274 said:
kc, since your it is for your bro, Alpine White is a good solid colour that will have lasting appeal visually. It is not the easiest colour to upkeep but I'm pretty sure you'd give him a hand or two. Interior, the darker colours would last longer in terms of looks. I personally liked the cinnamon brown which I ended up with.

Thank buddy. I think this is a very easy colour to blend with...

what do you think is the best colour (Appended below are all the diffrent colours of F10 i've coated and detail) it will be great to hear from you guys (yr opinion, your choice)

Introducing to you the choices:-

A - Sophisto Grey
DSCF8785.JPG

DSCF8760.JPG

B - Alpine white
DSCF9740.JPG

DSCF9765.JPG

C - Black Sapphire
DSCF1778.JPG

DSCF1742.JPG

Interior colour

a Cinnamon brown
DSCF9787.JPG

DSCF9788.JPG

cream
DSCF8271.JPG

DSCF8246.JPG

@ Primus. Hey man ! I guess its my insanity that I wrote out that particular thing, but believe me I had never heard of UDM, for this very reason I cleared out this thing in my post.
@ KC. Primus was right. Alp[ine white is showing its impact on rest of the two colors and in the same accordance I like the white interior of the car.

banadictaustin;762518 said:
@ Primus. Hey man ! I guess its my insanity that I wrote out that particular thing, but believe me I had never heard of UDM, for this very reason I cleared out this thing in my post.
@ KC. Primus was right. Alp[ine white is showing its impact on rest of the two colors and in the same accordance I like the white interior of the car.

some updates

White delivered on mon

thanks guys

and I just got mine
day%25201%2520%252828%2529.JPG

Finally
I am not sure whether is he influence by my 34.....which i also warn him of my 39 effort
IMG_0485.JPG

we got the car

IMG_0470.JPG

nothing so unusual
IMG_0469.JPG

ta da alien clean

IMG_0530.JPG

ta da
IMG_0529.JPG

interior

IMG_0497.JPG

Aline leather protectant
IMG_0474.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

finally car arrive

IMG_0567.JPG

HI grand pa is so much shorter
IMG_0575.JPG

what a gorgeous

IMG_0579.JPG

after paint leveling ......coated and level out
IMG_0502.JPG

ta da
IMG_0523.JPG

also coated these
IMG_0538.JPG

cleaning her and preps prior coating
IMG_0541.JPG

ta da its a reflection of the ...........................

IMG_0539.JPG

different era....evolution....evolve
IMG_0567.JPG

the old
IMG_0571.JPG

the new
IMG_0570.JPG

final check
IMG_0532.JPG

carefully inspected
IMG_0533.JPG

glossiness retain & protected under Alien Coat