Need Help - F10 523 Recond Jpn Spec

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi gimli, thank you for your advice. it's actually not Mercedes salesman. they are recon car salesman.
Of course i'll love to take highest spec, but i'm just following my range of budget so looking at F10 523i 2010/11

aliluya said:
hi biMMer4LiFe, dont mine if i tumpang your thread as i'm surveying and hunting for same spec of bmw model. F10 523i m-sport year 2010/2011.
i saw a few these few days, and just wondering where to go for to drive the car for reliable computer checking for a unit of year 2010 unreg jap spec 523i F10? location near PJ or klang valley if possible.

i will like to understand more on the maintenance schedule, such as 10k interval service? aircon cabin filter change? aircon service workshop?

i was quoted by the other car salesman saying better buy a Merc as BMW parts is more expensive? anyone can share some experinces?

MikeTan said:
Do you get your 523 M-Sport? Which car dealer were you going?

I am in Johor and currently looking either 523i or 528i 2010 Jap spec, below RM220k
2010 528i is 3.0L, road tax is very expensive but price below RM200k...

Any sifus deal with Juara Jaya Motor in JB before?
Any suggestion from all the sifus?

Thanks a lot.
Sorry went missing for some time,... yes finally got my dream... Japan 523 2010 with bit of special spec... :)

anyway @ Mike Tan - If you are looking for a recond you cant find a 528 M-Sport below 230k ( at least till last month as i was still surveying ), i bought my 523 M-Sport coz i cant afford a 528, no complaints i like it... as i stictly wanted a straight six engine... but if you can afford... of cause advise is always to get the 528 M-Sport, 3.0 road tax is around 2k i think... 2.5 is 800 +... i went around many dealers, like the sifus here always advise... i saw many many many wolfs in sheep skin... if you get what i mean... never go near Rupee Enterprise if possible... they bring 100s of F10 M-Sport but the quality is SH*t.. at least the ones i saw and tested... loads of tampering... on the other hand if you are going for second hand local spec, try to get the 528 M-Sport i think you can get below 220k now... if possible the straight six... power and you still have the Bimmer roar.. if you get what i mean...

@aliluya - let me start with this, never ever trust the words of the so called self made " SAINTS " who always advise BMW is xpensive, like they drove few before... now this is what i did :

1) Went around for months and reached the point of frustration as sadly almost all the cars i saw and checked had tampering... either with body parts, paint , mileage surely ...
2) Just at the point to drop the thought for some time, i saw an ad in Mudah, car looked different in terms of interior and exterior, so went to checkout the car with my dad ( old timer sifu who played cars in the past ) - Booked same day
3) Today im drivin the car... no regrets
4) The Salesman and the who dealership thing was really good... no bullshit ( of coz got lil bit la knot lari one... ) but overall good, no tampering whatsoever... checked my car mileage at AB about 37k ori, they confirmed, actually even the tire was from 2010 and with soo much thread left.. :)

After buying i took the car to Auto Bavaria Glenmarie - registered the car with them for 1k - bought service parts like " air filter " , oil filter and spark plug - cant rem but it was less thn RM600 - need to check the receipt...
Had to take the car out for service since i must follow the 1 year so called warrant terms with the company that the dealer arranged, must service with their own panel only, but the workshop that i went in PJ old town was good, they are authorized dealer for Castrol... 6.5ltr caused me another RM600 - but this part for the whole servicing, i havent research properly how much actually it should cost... mayb sifus here can share how much their service costs... ? i also didnt touch the aircond part.. maybe i will just service in AB..

well if you need more info, help anything just PM me and i will provide my num.. can share my experience.. but dont take me as a sifu.. still exploring the F10 :)

Oh yeah, just went to AB today to change my sunroof rubber seal.... spoke to the Customer Service guy, ori BMW battery for F10 will costs 2k + with workmanship... :) in AB..

hi Bimmer4life, thank you for sharing your hunting experiences..congratz to your new ride.

What is the usage to register with AB?

Congrats on ur new ride bro bimmer4life! May she serve u well....

aliluya said:
hi Bimmer4life, thank you for sharing your hunting experiences..congratz to your new ride.

What is the usage to register with AB?
Hi Aliluya, for me i just wanted to ensure i get 100% genuine parts.. some parts if you just buy there its almost the same compared to outside. Also some rare parts like sunroof seals for Japan/UK spec is easier if you order from AB... i still do the servcing outside...

can i have your number. after reading ur post, i have a few questions especially on the tampers.

Top Bottom