Pleasure of owning an E46...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dodgy

Club Guest
I was repeated told that owning a UDM E46 is a different experience altogether compare to other car. Besides the glamor, what it so special ?So, i hope the member members semua here can share how's the experience, when you 1st got it, along the way and then few years later. I'm sure each of you have different experience, maybe it's like having a new girlfriend....very good at 1st :) ...then later you figure out...nah :confused: .i think i need to change.:rolleyes: ...or wow at first and later you feel that this can be my wife. :eek: Since i'm a wannabe E46 owner, your experience is very much appreciated. TQ

Dodgy;195891 said:
I was repeated told that owning a UDM E46 is a different experience altogether compare to other car. Besides the glamor, what it so special ?

Glamor? What glamor? The 3er are essentially german Corollas...

Don't buy it for the badge, buy it for the driving experience. Drive one and you'll understand why so many think these cars are something special ;) . Trust us.

GL with your BMW search :)

Well Dodgy... my e46 328i is one of the best cars I've ever driven... this car was voted WORLD'S BEST DRIVER'S CAR in year 99/00. Would suggest you get yourself a six cylinder engine E46.., but then again... I assure you - you'll enjoy driving any BMW!

But I hope you're not going to make your decision based on other people's experience - go test drive these cars and experience it yourself and you'll probably understand why it is simply - sheer driving pleasure! ;)

All the best mate! :)

bmchai;196021 said:
been driving my E46 318i for 4 years, first 2 years stock standard, driving experience = :) but not so much action....
3rd year onwards start adding exterior stuffs: angel eyes, 18" rims bla bla bla, car looks good = been getting more free BJ's in the car....
4th year, getting bored with the car, the depreciation is killing me but nevertheless already decided to get rid of the car, so advertise the car in motor trader and got buyer paid deposit for the car already....

so feeling is happy(cos got quite good price) & sad (finally selling my ride).
overall no regrets on owning one....

Dude,

You sure you wanna selling off your ride??

Pity la bro...you have a nice ride la...keep it la... i mean the car...not those girls marking on your roof top. Hehehhe....happy CNY ya!

Cheers!

Maybe he's bored with the free BJs and want to upgrade to an M3 or E90 so he can get more than just BJs? :D What say you bmchai?

bored with free BJ's?? err...got such a thing one ah?
this thread is about the pleasure of owning an E46 right?

anyways, is it worth every penny spent on my ride?
hmmm....not necessary but like i said, no regrets....

cheers!

Well, I'm with meetoo. If you can get bored with such a cun looking car, who knows what else may bore you if you're getting too much of it! :) Great ride there bmchai, love the color!

Dodgy.. is hard to have everyone share what he/she felt when we got the car.. Its a mixture of what has already been mentioned and more, that I assure you. Best thing is, go down to a dealer, test drive it like you already own it.. and THEN, come tell us how YOU feel about it ;)

bmchai.. awesome ride :D

Top Bottom