Please Help !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wjoseph

Club Guest
Dear all sifu'sI am going to buy a CKD E46 325i 2004 but i cant find any record from Auto Bavaria itself. He is the second owner of the car. The first car owner registration no is from Johor, now is Wilayah plate no. The owner still have loan at Public B. My question is can i know where the car was born ? Is it a stolen car or the car bought with other authorise dealer other than Auto Bavaria or Car Trade ?Please Help Thanks in advance

get the VIN number of the car. It's the last 7 digits of the long string of numbers and characters. We can do that for you online.

AB can also do the same trace using the VIN. The car records should be in there too, if the car was serviced at AB.

Yes i do check the VIN through online it stated all the detail and MYS. I do check with Auto Bavaria too but there is no record found. The car was service by AB. That make me :stupid:

I tried searching an E87, from Lee Motor Alor Setar at Auto Bavaria and they confirm no record. I think all the dealers system are not linked.

:106: this make me confuse weather to buy this car or not ? Scare get conned.

You know what, I went to AB Glenmarie and they told me I can't check car's service history. They said they don't have any records. Bollocks to them.

But I still went ahead and purchased the UDM.. :D

since the money is in ur hand ,
choose the correct one to avoid any regret in future

try avoid this kinda "question mark" car
normally this kinda car selling cheap to to attract ppl

actually AB service record is linked together one...
i knew it becoz i have been check my car before

the seller service at Sg Besi and Segambut ..but i managed to get the full detail record at AB Glenmarie:wink:

happy exploring..

anyway nowadays to transfer name have to go through PUSPAKOM so if its stolen or kerata sambung you would know.

Top Bottom