Phuket Here We Come...BMWCM Drive to Phuket

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackE90

:top: :top: :top: Looking for interested "khun Malaysian" to invade Sawadeekrab Phuket with our UDMs somewhere in mid Dec 2007.....Anyone care to join...? Trying to get some consensus here....Require some advance planning....Limited to 20 UDMs only.....Please register early to avoid disappointment... 1. BlackE902. Sithwarrior ( depending on date and car )3.4...........20.

guys, need to ask the seasoned ones.... any problems with driving up to thailand, particularly on insurance and any requirements... thx

Hello the one who posted (Black E90) is a veteran he has driven to phuket 4 times in convoys but in the 4x4 club, so he should be seasoned enough.

Could be fun I think... depending on the timing....
yaak mee sanook sanook tee Phuket ;)

1. BlackE90
2. Sithwarrior ( depending on date and car )
3. Python_dev ( depending on date )

Could be fun I think... depending on the timing....
yaak mee sanook sanook tee Phuket ;)

1. BlackE90
2. Sithwarrior ( depending on date and car )
3. Python_dev ( depending on date )
4. XXX (anything b4 and coming back on the 18th)

blackrobe;244402 said:
guys, need to ask the seasoned ones.... any problems with driving up to thailand, particularly on insurance and any requirements... thx

Bro, I have driven there 4 times. No worries......
I can be your guide there too....trust me...
Most importantly, we must have the numbers of interested parties first ya...
Looking at Dec 12 to 17.....
Kab kun krab...

BlackE90...can u address my questions? Ta

"guys, need to ask the seasoned ones.... any problems with driving up to thailand, particularly on insurance and any requirements... thx"

Hello the whole world has drive to thailand and you two bunch of pondan are asking about insurance. Thailand easy big bang small big is wrong. Before you enter at the check point you can buy insurance. By the way they are not intrested in E36 318i.COMPRENTE

redbaron;244623 said:
Hello the whole world has drive to thailand and you two bunch of pondan are asking about insurance. Thailand easy big bang small big is wrong. Before you enter at the check point you can buy insurance. By the way they are not intrested in E36 318i.COMPRENTE

Dei, wats with the attitude la bro...we ask relevant questions of concern to us.. i rather make a decision based on the relevant facts, not a half arsed decision, and then find out something which then I have to FFK... so, pls respond if you have something relevant to contribute here... anyway, ur input on buying insurance at the checkpoint is of assistance.... the rest of it.... :thefinger:

Ok before we get to the nitty gritty, we need to see a show of hands to know if there is interest for this drive, as December is abt 3 months away we need to see those hands ASAP, and once we have at least a group of interested parties shall we work from there...as suggested the tentative date for the drive is from December 12 to 17.

So all those in need of an adventure, put those names down....

Thaksin here I come.....yyyeeehhhaaaaaaaa

1. Black E90
2. Sithwarrior
3. XXX

Taksin in London lah, and my name disappear already :p

1. Black E90
2. Sithwarrior
3. XXX
4.Python_Dev

Oww..really hopefully that i can join u all this time..

redbaron;244628 said:
My only question to you is there any trip that i am in volve that the the participant well being not taken care? Dai kudian sith you were at the meeting for this trip some more you also ask regarding insurance. I dont know what you can remember this days.
I may have Alcohol Poisoning :stupid: in the head :) hic hic hic....

blackrobe;244402 said:

Blackrobe has asked very valid questions as some of you may have issues with some of the conditions mentioned below:

- you would need to buy Insurance (Thai 3rd party) which is sold at Changloon or at the border. 9 days, 1 month or 1 year multiple.

- you need your original car registration card (in your name as owner)
or a photo copy of registration card of which you would need a Police (officer rank and above) to endorse.

- if the car is not registered in your name, you would need a letter from the owner authorising you to drive it across the border.

- border opens at 6am and closes at 10 pm (if its still the same)

I hope information is still correct as I have not been across in a long time.

thx bro...thats wat i wanted to know...registration card point as well...

blackrobe;244837 said:
thx bro...thats wat i wanted to know...registration card point as well...

yeah, no worries, I could read between the lines with your query.
Oh, I forgot, you need a valid driving licence too (M'sian will do)

Wa this days trip also people want to hijack this days.May i know who gave you the ok from the com to do this posting Mr BlackE90.Tq

Actually I did it was not Black E90 who started it I moved it from the Thailand thread here to start new bcos the other thread was a bit messy oledi. Sorry.

XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom