Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jeffreychung;771298 said:
Thanks aidil for the pic . Btw , u misses the fun part where most of us were half drunk

Hah I know bro, heard you guys had some fun..

scooby iph;771109 said:
thanks to all the penang guys for the warm welcome...and thanks for making an unforgetable tt..thanks to kw for dropping by my hotel to say hi to me..thanks to jeff for comming to the hotel and guide me to the tt venue..thanks bad for the goodies..thanks david chan for his magic..thanks to vks for his picture..thanks mcfir for his second and third tt..thanks aidil for staying up late for the tt and after tt go down to kl..thanks aswad and arif for the time..thanks dave for your kind heart at the third tt...after the first time joining the tt i think it is time for me to move up to penang and make a weekend home there...and once again i would like to thank everyody from the pg chapter to make it an unforgetable tt for me...thanks thanks thanks thanks...and sorry if i did talk something rude or something bad during the second tt coz my head was really playing drum...cheers guys...

Bro you are most welcome! This Friday got karaoke TT so come back again la..

aidilj;771284 said:
DSC08700.jpg

DSC08702.jpg

Bro Badrul, ini apa "style" pulak?

jeffreychung;771298 said:
Thanks aidil for the pic . Btw , u misses the fun part where most of us were half drunk

Very true la jeff, by da way.. Wheres the pictures of Oppa Gangnam Penang chap style hehehehe:rock:

kokwei9035;771327 said:
Scooby doo, we all needed you for this coming Friday punya karaoke TT...come come

bro kw why you all need me for this friday karaoke tt??something special going on is it??or is the dragon bringing some chickas?

scooby iph;771386 said:
bro kw why you all need me for this friday karaoke tt??something special going on is it??or is the dragon bringing some chickas?

Bro Scooby doo, ya chickas...comd come come fast fast

We are planning a TT for this Friday, Sep 28. Please be informed. Cheers

Top Bottom