Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
scooby iph;770139 said:
bro jeffreychung they have already change the tt location to p10.baddboyz havent update the forum yet..and guy i will be late for the tt as the fuxker change my appoinment to 9pm..

Hope you guys will have a good TT session. Pls make sure to discuss the upcoming Sept Official Drive yah :4: .... :top:

Scooby , no worries , p10 is jus less than 3km from
Where you are staying . I'll pass by to lead u there .

BaddBoyz3;770014 said:
penangtt.jpg

Date : Friday 14th Sept 2012
Time : 2130hrs
Frequency : 446.00625 MHz
Agenda : Goodies Giveaway

Cheers

Friendly reminder for tonight's TT, it's going to be a special night

bmw7833;770515 said:
Include Cozzy and my goodies?

Bro Lim, unfortunately yours and Bro Cozzy's items are not here in Penang. This includes some other item for other OMs too.

thanks to all the penang guys for the warm welcome...and thanks for making an unforgetable tt..thanks to kw for dropping by my hotel to say hi to me..thanks to jeff for comming to the hotel and guide me to the tt venue..thanks bad for the goodies..thanks david chan for his magic..thanks to vks for his picture..thanks mcfir for his second and third tt..thanks aidil for staying up late for the tt and after tt go down to kl..thanks aswad and arif for the time..thanks dave for your kind heart at the third tt...after the first time joining the tt i think it is time for me to move up to penang and make a weekend home there...and once again i would like to thank everyody from the pg chapter to make it an unforgetable tt for me...thanks thanks thanks thanks...and sorry if i did talk something rude or something bad during the second tt coz my head was really playing drum...cheers guys...

scooby iph;771109 said:
thanks to all the penang guys for the warm welcome...and thanks for making an unforgetable tt..thanks to kw for dropping by my hotel to say hi to me..thanks to jeff for comming to the hotel and guide me to the tt venue..thanks bad for the goodies..thanks david chan for his magic..thanks to vks for his picture..thanks mcfir for his second and third tt..thanks aidil for staying up late for the tt and after tt go down to kl..thanks aswad and arif for the time..thanks dave for your kind heart at the third tt...after the first time joining the tt i think it is time for me to move up to penang and make a weekend home there...and once again i would like to thank everyody from the pg chapter to make it an unforgetable tt for me...thanks thanks thanks thanks...and sorry if i did talk something rude or something bad during the second tt coz my head was really playing drum...cheers guys...

:4: ... waaaa, so many thank you scoob :top: ....

scooby iph;771123 said:
dato prez they treated me as a VIP when i was there..

What goes around comes around, and in a very good way this time :top: Just returning the favor when we were in Lumut bro :3:

p/s: We support you having your PM2H (Penang My 2nd Home). Our mayor McFir7 will personally roll out the red carpet for you :4:

Top Bottom