Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kby88;764495 said:
Thanks aidil for all those pic..
nice pics btw =)

But I really need a new paint especially on the front bumpers. he...

My car also need painting bro. Group paint?

Astronyu;764499 said:
Argh..too bad couldn't joined. Maybe will join the next Penang TT after Raya if there is one. :)

Bro Astronyu, do join us. Bro kby88 is also from SP but can reach Penang in 15mins no problem. Leave us your contact number

Shoggy;764525 said:
Thanks Aidil for the pictures...

No prob, looking forward to our next run.

Aidil, ya, lets group paint it.
we have to start looking for a good paint shop now....

kby88;764532 said:
Aidil, ya, lets group paint it.
we have to start looking for a good paint shop now....

Eng spray paint in penang, one of the best in penang but price a bit steep..whole car around RM3k

came across the white e60 this afternoon with Europlate. Nice to add more bimmer with europlate in order can recognise " kaki lang" on the road...Will join u all for the next tt...

louiswaw;764667 said:
came across the white e60 this afternoon with Europlate. Nice to add more bimmer with europlate in order can recognise " kaki lang" on the road...Will join u all for the next tt...

Bro Louis, long time missing from action. See you again soon.

louiswaw;764667 said:

Kawan where have you been..see you soon bro.

Selamat Hari Raya guys.. enjoy the holiday with love ones and drive safe..:top:

penangtt.jpg

Date : 25 Aug 2012
Time : 9:30pm
Frequency : 446.00625 MHz
Agenda : Raya TT, Hadyai R&R trip

Cheers

*sorry aidil, ciplak your kewl fonts:4:

I'm in SP now. Maybe try to slip out and come if I can tonight. Problem is I just went to Penang last night and will be going back to KL early tomorrow morning before sunrise.

tonight got to attend raya open 'club'...if can also will be late will update in whatsapp. Enjoy guys.

Bro, maybe we can convoy together. I'm from sp too..

haywire;766343 said:
I'm in SP now. Maybe try to slip out and come if I can tonight. Problem is I just went to Penang last night and will be going back to KL early tomorrow morning before sunrise.

adoii :frown: missed this TT guys. Was in BJambul area the whole evening. Just got back and saw this posting .... Anyway, On behalf of the CM, wish you all a very Selamat Hari Raya and an enjoyable TT .... :top:

BaddBoyz3;766325 said:
penangtt.jpg

Date : 25 Aug 2012
Time : 9:30pm
Frequency : 446.00625 MHz
Agenda : Raya TT, Hadyai R&R trip

Cheers

*sorry aidil, ciplak your kewl fonts:4:

dzuljazz2001;766478 said:
adoii :frown: missed this TT guys. Was in BJambul area the whole evening. Just got back and saw this posting .... Anyway, On behalf of the CM, wish you all a very Selamat Hari Raya and an enjoyable TT .... :top:

Haha boss I was in Khaleel restaurant behind Kayu in Bukit Jambul until 11 last night fixing somebody's cluster last night. Was planning to go to this TT but was running late and I needed to come back to KL.

Sorry guys next time perhaps.

haywire;766520 said:
Haha boss I was in Khaleel restaurant behind Kayu in Bukit Jambul until 11 last night fixing somebody's cluster last night. Was planning to go to this TT but was running late and I needed to come back to KL.

Sorry guys next time perhaps.
how was the traffic along NS hiway towards kL? i left at 5am on Saturday and the road was perfectly clear.

Top Bottom