Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
t2ribena;757160 said:
hey penang chapter, lets TT tonite...

Aiyo bro.. didnt see this thread earlier, 5 of us were at starbucks egate just now for impromtu TT. How long will you be here?

kby88;757193 said:
Anybody plan to order? I got no Paypal Account and never in my life before buying things from ebay =(

Bro, likewise I hv no paypal acct, but can use credit card.

t2ribena;757160 said:
hey penang chapter, lets TT tonite...

Bro T2, sorry didn't put it up here. We had a TT just now at 8 at egate. I'm PMing you my cell just in case.

We're radio crazy currently so we had a radio TT
DSC07503.jpg

for effective comm between cars (lead and sweeper), you need at least a 25W radio and external antenna...

for walkie talkie the most you can find is with a 5W to 8W radio which is good for range of 2km...the car's body shell is like a faraday's cage which attenuates the RF signal...this is also an effect that protect us against the lightning apart from the negative ground...

t2ribena;757311 said:
.....the car's body shell is like a faraday's cage which attenuates the RF signal...this is also an effect that protect us against the lightning apart from the negative ground...

Wah! Hakkamee got not faraday's cage.. :4:

bmw7833;757279 said:
Which one is the most suitable for our club convoy use?

Bro Lim, frequency compatibilty wise all can be used since these are dual band and our convoy uses UHF. The difference between 3R and 5R is the transmission power of 3W and 5W respectively which will affect the transmit range.

On saturday 21st July 2012 some of us from Penang Chapter attended the BMW Workshop held at AB Penang. About 15 customers and guest were separated into 2 groups namely based on our rides which was the F10 and E90. Apart from learning a few things about the cars it was a good chance to see what the workshop was all about. Some pix on next page :3:

Notice the more 'mature' owners at the F10 and the 'kids' at the E90:p

Link to the program @ AB KL

http://www.autobavaria.com/com/en/g...s/owners-workshop/owners-workshop_sgbesi.html

dzuljazz2001;760692 said:
:listen: bro, Png Chpter tak der plan for buka puasa gathering ka?... :4:

For the moment no plans yet, when is your ETA Dato'? Maybe we can arrange something:3:

BaddBoyz3;760705 said:
For the moment no plans yet, when is your ETA Dato'? Maybe we can arrange something:3:

Actually I hv no plans yet to go up north but if you guys are doing it over the weekend, I might just be able to make time. Maybe you guys can collabrate with the Coastal and Ipoh Chapter to hv one buka puasa together and post it in the forum :3:.
You might never know what the Klang Valleys and the west coast guys might do, they might organise 1 mini drive for it :3: ....

dzuljazz2001;760711 said:
Actually I hv no plans yet to go up north but if you guys are doing it over the weekend, I might just be able to make time. Maybe you guys can collabrate with the Coastal and Ipoh Chapter to hv one buka puasa together and post it in the forum :3:.
You might never know what the Klang Valleys and the west coast guys might do, they might organise 1 mini drive for it :3: ....

Coincidently we are having TT this saturday AND sunday.. but yet to confirm details lah..:4: Most probably after 9:30pm. Will update venue once decided with the rest.

Hopefully i can travel back to penang on time.so happen to be my junior is now warded for at least 3days.

jeffreychung;760738 said:
TT in penang anytime soon ? ? ?

Yes jeffreychung, we will post here for anything. Additionally you can join the whatsapp group to join the discussion

namidub;760741 said:
Hopefully i can travel back to penang on time.so happen to be my junior is now warded for at least 3days.

Bro dub, we are flexible, no rush, we can set a TT anytime. Hope junior is all fine. Cheers.

Top Bottom