Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

astroboy

kokwei9035;512272]:top::hmmmm2:apologize for posting too late...congrat to all "choosen one"...may the force of banyak makan wang be all of us.hope to join all of u at "tt" at klang valley within the shortest of time....when plan for a tt in penang?[/quote]Our Official TT is once a month in Klang Valley and its normally 2nd Friday night. However said:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33020[/url]So as far as TT is concerned, there's one every Friday night.. :DAs for TT in Penang, it takes some planning and so its still possible. One of our official member by the nick of viewfinder is keen to organise TT in Penang and you can get in touch with him to quench your immediate TT/HH thirst.There's this regular Northern TT as well but I believe its over at the mainland. So the heavy traffic on the bridge has somewhat isolated the Penang folks from joining them. I did told viewfinder to go ahead with Penang TT and I believe there's as many hard core fans on the island itself. Even in Klang Valley, we have PJ TT, Ampang TT and offline PJ HH alcohol gang.. :eek: :DAll the TTs are listed in the Member's Meet Up thread: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29And u can create you own too.. :DHope we can welcome you officially as Official Member soon.Take care, enjoy and cheers!astroboyP/S: Take advantage of the Member-Get-Member scheme :listen:

astroboy;512321 said:
Our Official TT is once a month in Klang Valley and its normally 2nd Friday night. However, there should be weekly TT on those other Fridays and one of them is the Paparich gang in PJ headed by lamoo.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33020

So as far as TT is concerned, there's one every Friday night.. :D

As for TT in Penang, it takes some planning and so its still possible. One of our official member by the nick of viewfinder is keen to organise TT in Penang and you can get in touch with him to quench your immediate TT/HH thirst.

There's this regular Northern TT as well but I believe its over at the mainland. So the heavy traffic on the bridge has somewhat isolated the Penang folks from joining them. I did told viewfinder to go ahead with Penang TT and I believe there's as many hard core fans on the island itself. Even in Klang Valley, we have PJ TT, Ampang TT and offline PJ HH alcohol gang.. :eek: :D

Hope we can welcome you officially as Official Member soon.

Take care and cheers!

astroboy

Bro Viewfinder.......I do frequent home once in 6-8weeks..........maybe we can get together for TT.........

There u go! Thank you Stanley! U rock! :rock:

So who will be the introducer? Stanley? Viewfinder? or astroboy? :eek:

cabutz... :p

astroboy;512333 said:
There u go! Thank you Stanley! U rock! :rock:

So who will be the introducer? Stanley? Viewfinder? or astroboy? :eek:

cabutz... :p

I taxi ride you up north next month, just after the May official trip.........we meet Bro Viewfinder and see on how we can move forward with the Penang Chapter........I have already racun some bros of mine........noticed that there are a lot of Bimmers in Penang........especially the 46ers........and 30s coming soon:rock::rock::rock:

Bro Viewfinder........I am game for Penang on the weekend of Wesak.......I will follow the official drive to Tanah Rata and depart for Penang on the 29th.......attending friends wedding that evening.........lets TT on Sunday night........which part of Penang are u?........I am located at Tanjung Bungah..........u can find my cellular number on the F1 party thread.

AlexKhoo........sorry that I did not have time during my last trip...........cheng beng.......did not have much time.......this trip will follow up. Those Bimmer dudes on Penang Island..........lets try to meet up...........join as OM.........lets get Bigger!!

As suggestion that one of the current CMs to join a trip to Penang for TT.........hmmm..........ASTRO!!!!!............eeeekkkk............cabuttzzz............I do not mind giving assistance.......I believe that Bro Viewfinder can attest to that......

stanleycck;512347 said:
I taxi ride you up north next month, just after the May official trip.........we meet Bro Viewfinder and see on how we can move forward with the Penang Chapter........I have already racun some bros of mine........noticed that there are a lot of Bimmers in Penang........especially the 46ers........and 30s coming soon:rock::rock::rock:

Bro Viewfinder........I am game for Penang on the weekend of Wesak.......I will follow the official drive to Tanah Rata and depart for Penang on the 29th.......attending friends wedding that evening.........lets TT on Sunday night........which part of Penang are u?........I am located at Tanjung Bungah..........u can find my cellular number on the F1 party thread.

AlexKhoo........sorry that I did not have time during my last trip...........cheng beng.......did not have much time.......this trip will follow up. Those Bimmer dudes on Penang Island..........lets try to meet up...........join as OM.........lets get Bigger!!

As suggestion that one of the current CMs to join a trip to Penang for TT.........hmmm..........ASTRO!!!!!............eeeekkkk............cabuttzzz............I do not mind giving assistance.......I believe that Bro Viewfinder can attest to that......

hello stanley. good day and nice meeting u here.

how was the Penang tt? where to locate "viewfinder"?? or shall u & "viewfinder" be organizer&co-organizer?a few place for our TT...if mainland, of course Autocity JURU will be the best venue...parking so sufficient...in Penang Island, i would suggest coffee Island, Gurney Drive (the place got about private parking for 20udm.....:rock::rock:

Penang TT

This is created to allow Penang folks to coordinate TT.. :wink:

Special request from viewfinder, our official member from Penang!

Over to u viewfinder! :rock:

kokwei9035;512831 said:
hello stanley. good day and nice meeting u here.

how was the Penang tt? where to locate "viewfinder"?? or shall u & "viewfinder" be organizer&co-organizer?a few place for our TT...if mainland, of course Autocity JURU will be the best venue...parking so sufficient...in Penang Island, i would suggest coffee Island, Gurney Drive (the place got about private parking for 20udm.....:rock::rock:

Hi there Kok Wei, I am originally from Penang but working in KL..........will be back to Penang end of next month........the weekend of Wesak.......just after the Gua Musang drive which is going to be FAB!!!!!........do google and see the route.........View the Kuan tan trip pics and coming soon, the Malacca Trip.......do consider joining as an Official Member........

Bro Viewfinder.......would like to suggest May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010.......Gurney Drive will be nice.........good views of Kodoks.......

BC......I know u like Gurney.........come and join me in Penang that weekend........Ampang Gang.......jom!!!!

Grace......second round of Penang Hawker Food...........????

stanleycck;512881 said:
Hi there Kok Wei, I am originally from Penang but working in KL..........will be back to Penang end of next month........the weekend of Wesak.......just after the Gua Musang drive which is going to be FAB!!!!!........do google and see the route.........View the Kuan tan trip pics and coming soon, the Malacca Trip.......do consider joining as an Official Member........

Bro Viewfinder.......would like to suggest May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010.......Gurney Drive will be nice.........good views of Kodoks.......

BC......I know u like Gurney.........come and join me in Penang that weekend........Ampang Gang.......jom!!!!

Grace......second round of Penang Hawker Food...........????

hey-hey-hey, Smells like Rempit time...:driver:

sunnypuan;513021 said:
hey-hey-hey, Smells like Rempit time...:driver:

:cheers::beer:penang welcome all of u...shall get more and more udm owners from my side...the more the merrier

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010.......Venue : Gurney Drive will be nice.........good views of Kodoks.......Time : To be advice.

Sunny, awaiting your confirmation...haha:rock::rock:

Oh wow thanks to Astroboy for kick starting the Penang TT thread. Just to clarify, I'm no coordinator of Pg TT. The responsibility is with all interested members taking turns or Penang TT won't get far. So let's go with the proposal from stanleycck with the May 30th TT. May 30th is a Sunday and Wesak falls on Fri May 28th. Stanleycck, you're staying in Pg over the long weekend I suppose.

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010 (Sunday)
Venue : Gurney Drive
Time : To be advice.

List:
01. stanleycck (with special guest Astroboy to grace the 1st TT?)
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder

Calling other Penang former official members (sillycarx, gcarch, anyone else) and forumers (alexkhoo, VKS, ....?)

Anxious? This would be nice for you to meet some e90 owners in your e90 pursuit :)

Anyone up for a mini TT in April since May 30th is 1.5 month away? Friday after work perhaps?

viewfinder;513106 said:
Oh wow thanks to Astroboy for kick starting the Penang TT thread. Just to clarify, I'm no coordinator of Pg TT. The responsibility is with all interested members taking turns or Penang TT won't get far. So let's go with the proposal from stanleycck with the May 30th TT. May 30th is a Sunday and Wesak falls on Fri May 28th. Stanleycck, you're staying in Pg over the long weekend I suppose.

List:
01. stanleycck (with special guest Astroboy to grace the 1st TT?)
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder
04. VKS

Calling other Penang former official members (sillycarx, gcarch, anyone else) and forumers (alexkhoo, VKS, ....?)

Anxious? This would be nice for you to meet some e90 owners in your e90 pursuit :)

Anyone up for a mini TT in April since May 30th is 1.5 month away? Friday after work perhaps?

Steady lar organisers.:rock:. come on guys lets get the numbers higher..:burnout:

haha... have 2, will TT.. number is not important as its not official and no allocation of goody bags anyway. Some with family commitment can't join too early or even confirm too early but after settle down with the family errands, they will show up.

Every Friday sounds nice.. :D and fix it at one or 2 locations as regular place so easy for all. dun have to ask around for location guide every week. If the crowd is reasonable, nego with the shop owner for discount over the bill la. Can promote our club card.. hehe.. :D

In KL, there's at least 3 going on every Friday nite i.e. Pararich PJ TT, Ampang TT, and Taman Tun HH.

Get something going to begin with, the rest will look see look see in the beginning but will join.. :D

viewfinder;513106 said:

List:
01. stanleycck ( will bring a friend, on the way of buying an E30, M40 )
02. kokwei9035
03. viewfinder

Bro Viewfinder, I will be in Penang from the 29th to the 2nd.........will look at venue........

Haha... a BMW, new or old, is still a BMW. This is a "BMW Club" forum and its not a "NEW-BMW Club" forum. e36 is one of the best BMW around and most E90 fellas I know, own e36 before and still miss their E36.. :D :D

unstopables_7;513423 said:
bro..can i join(an "old" e36)...

Yes, please do........stay tuned to this Penang thread for updates on TT.........the classics are back in fashion.........Bro, please edit and put yr name on the list

unstopables_7, all are welcome. 1's, 3's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, M's, X's, Z's all are welcome :) By the way, isn't your avatar a 7 series?

kokwei9035;513094 said:
:cheers::beer:penang welcome all of u...shall get more and more udm owners from my side...the more the merrier

Date : May TT for Penang Chapter on the 30th May 2010.......Venue : Gurney Drive will be nice.........good views of Kodoks.......Time : To be advice.

Sunny........good opportunity to show of those yellow bananas and coming soon the BMW Performance tailpipes..........hehehehe................NOW the HM will demand to sell the UDM........:rock::rock::rock:

stanleycck;513433 said:
Sunny........good opportunity to show of those yellow bananas and coming soon the BMW Performance tailpipes..........hehehehe................NOW the HM will demand to sell the UDM........:rock::rock::rock:

Guys, the mention date should be fine ! :wink: Looking forward to it then...

Bro Stanley, My wifey demand nevermind ! I scared one fine day when I come back she says "SOLD" already... that wan bang balls, man !:20:

kokwei9035;513094 said:

Thanks Kokwei, I'm "IN"... Longing for some Penang food as well ! I normally stay in Hotel Malaysia, good rate and location ! Especially the opp shop Sup Kambing...

Top Bottom