Optima Battery

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wirelessjunkie

Club Guest
Anyone knows how much the red top Optima batteries are going for nowadays and where can I source one? I remember paying RM700 for a red top back in 1996 but can't seem to find them anymore.

im looking too

there's also the odyssey, do let me know if you find out.....

maybe can do group buy......maybe just you and me lar...!!!

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Nov 14 2005, 08:24 PM
Anyone knows how much the red top Optima batteries are going for nowadays and where can I source one? I remember paying RM700 for a red top back in 1996 but can't seem to find them anymore.
Try 4 x 4 Equipment shop at Sg. Besi saw they have it last year.

brighter lites.......especially good for older people like myself.......cant see well in the dark now.....need stronger lites.....

significant from other batteries......hmmmm, prolly last a few more hundred years before the plates burnout......save cost and trouble to change a battery every other year....

Originally posted by teejay@Nov 16 2005, 11:59 AM
brighter lites.......especially good for older people like myself.......cant see well in the dark now.....need stronger lites.....

significant from other batteries......hmmmm, prolly last a few more hundred years before the plates burnout......save cost and trouble to change a battery every other year....
Yup its true that is why most offroad 4 x 4 uses them because they have lots of accessories like winches.

Originally posted by Mikeong@Nov 16 2005, 06:53 PM
Try 4 x 4 Equipment shop at Sg. Besi saw they have it last year.
What a coincident,

the shareholder is my old friend. Just give him a call this morning and these are some details:

They are the main distributor in Malaysia
Red top: RM1200
Yellow top: RM1600

Anybody interested, just let me know. This way I can help both party, the forums member and my old friend. :D

I'm looking for a new batt for a replacement. Are these maintenance free? (More info please - thanks).

Just give him another call just now. Things can be nego. For starter, he willing to give some discount on group buy; more than 3, discount 10%, more than 10, discount 15%.

Top Bottom