One year for goodies bag.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemers3

Club Guest
Dear BMW CLUB, I have paid the members fee to join the club, but till today I still have not got hold of the goodies bag as promise. I am sure there is a mix up or misunderstanding somewhere. Can someone please kindly get this sorted out. BeemerS3

beemerS3,

Have you contact any of the committee members after you have your payment?

Normally, most of the official members collect their goodies bag during official TT which is held on the second Friday of every month. Alternative, you can send a PM to JYazid to arrange a suitable date and place to collect your goodies.

If you are going for the annual dinner which is held this coming saturday, maybe you can also make arrangement to collect as well.

beemers3;470685 said:
Dear BMW CLUB,

I have paid the members fee to join the club, but till today I still have not got hold of the goodies bag as promise. I am sure there is a mix up or misunderstanding somewhere. Can someone please kindly get this sorted out.

BeemerS3

bro,

PM me your details and i will make the arrangements. Cheers!

still waiting to receive a reply from beemers3. the membership database will have the home address. i am hoping to get the work place address and arrange a time and place to meet up. if in the klang valley, i will deliver it. if out of town, can't help you there but we will send it via courier. either ways, its a two way communication process.

beemers3;470685 said:
Dear BMW CLUB,

I have paid the members fee to join the club, but till today I still have not got hold of the goodies bag as promise. I am sure there is a mix up or misunderstanding somewhere. Can someone please kindly get this sorted out.

BeemerS3

Dear BeemerS3,

Pls get your fact right first before yuo wanna to post this in this public forum. Is it your intention to make fun of us.?

You join as official members in June 2009, not even 6 month Why thresd start as ' One year for goodies bag ?

Secondly, you didn't include the courier charges in yr subscription fee, further more there is no istruction for me to courier it, and I am not going to use Club money to courier it.

Thirdly, my mistake is I might not calling you for the arrangement but you could always contact us via PM to ask about this.
Anyway I will courier whatever the necessary sonnest and I will use my own money.

There are quiet a number of outstation members and they are always in contact with me especially when come to this Membership arrangement .

Yazid

beemers3;470685 said:
Dear BMW CLUB,

BeemerS3

Dear Beemers3,

If you are an outstation member, the onus is on your side to make the necessary arrangements how and where you wish the goodie bag to be couriered to by making prior arrangements with the courier company on your part. The registration and membership fee does not cover courier services.

Hope the above clarifies. Do let us know your arrangements by touching base with any of the committee members.

Dear Hellraiser,

Please kindly accept my apology if this thread has cause a confusion and misunderstanding. I agree that these should be raise via PM. Would you please kindly provide me with your contact in PM so I can explain in finer details to you. Once again sorry for the trouble.

Top Bottom