Once-In-A-Lifetime Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
scin;506830 said:
Frickin AWESOME.... finally when it's done someone will have an idea of what it feels like to drive a brand new E30 right out of the factory.....!
My only question is...... HOW MUCH????

in terms of RM, about the price the 323i was brand new in 1984 :)

in terms of blood & tears, i can't even begin to describe :D

springs & shocks fitted..

0302.jpg

0303.jpg

0304.jpg

What type H&R spring u use bro? Tot they only come in blue?
I can see the hands wt bulu in action:listen:

woit! mana ada nampak bulu! aku dah suruh dia pakai sarung lengan tu :)

entah la bro spring mana.. aku mintak si Shedden order utk aku. tak tau la pulak apa beza kaler2 H&R ni.

mizhan;507304 said:
woit! mana ada nampak bulu! aku dah suruh dia pakai sarung lengan tu :)

entah la bro spring mana.. aku mintak si Shedden order utk aku. tak tau la pulak apa beza kaler2 H&R ni.

Alah kat hujung tu nampak bulu terkeluar.
Aku nye E39 H&R spring kaler biru:sleep:

lain kali aku kasi airbrush sikit.. kaw2 cover. biru ada ek? tak matching ngan keter aku la :)

teknokrat;507316 said:
nampak macam dalam kilang BMW..hehe

kat kilang BMW di Kulim banyak makcik2 yg pasang keter.. aku punya ni takde pompuan yg bikin :D

Damn fun to watch the progress here.

My H&R springs on my E30 are red too. I'm surprised you didn't get shorter sport shocks to go with the H&Rs tho! :)

evilnickwong;507329 said:
Damn fun to watch the progress here.

My H&R springs on my E30 are red too. I'm surprised you didn't get shorter sport shocks to go with the H&Rs tho! :)

i have driven an E30 fitted with B8; it was fun only when driving gung ho, at other times that set up was too stiff for old man like me :)

Hi Bro Mizhan,

Looks like new brake hose. Is it BMW? how much? Contemplating to change mine. Not sure to go for the braided type or original. Perhaps price difference would help me to decide. Cheers.

ayek;507442 said:
Hi Bro Mizhan,

Looks like new brake hose. Is it BMW? how much? Contemplating to change mine. Not sure to go for the braided type or original. Perhaps price difference would help me to decide. Cheers.

the normal hose is RM45/piece.

mizhan;507417 said:
i have driven an E30 fitted with B8; it was fun only when driving gung ho, at other times that set up was too stiff for old man like me :)

Just want some info from your experience.
What the different of using

1. short stroke + sport spring
2. short stroke + standard spring
3. long stroke + sport spring
4. long stroke + standard spring

Sori banyak tanya.. :eek:

Top Bottom